Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Thanks for the Giveaway.

Favorite item: the True Quiet Fans, sounds like they are quite.

Red.

I most want the headset because mine recently broke and I have never seen an orange pair and my favorite color is orange

the CPU cooler definitly, currently got an old H60 and that one so that one would really help out with OCing

Really love that Cooler !! 

Great giveaway ! 

Would love to win it ! 

I would love to get the LED lighting for my case in red so I can make it look all kinds of ballin inside.

The Case, pretty nice.

NO! It's art, it's colonialism and you'll never get it!

Linus AND Antec? Way to spoil me!  ;) 

Favorite item in bundle:

I can't pick only one! I am torn between the Accent Lighting Kit and the True Quiet Fans. Both of which are extremely versatile in almost any build!

Why Accent Lighting Kit: 

Who doesn't love a little color in their system? You don't even need a window to enjoy these bad boys. Heck, I'd say there are even better when they shine right through every crevice your case has be it fan grills or PCI-E slots; eye candy is the best candy!  :wub:

Why True Quiet Fans:

You can never go wrong with silent fans! Excellent for pretty much any build, silent fans just make life less... noisy. "Yeeeeeeeeeeeah!"  B) 

Pink Milk <3

My favorite item in this bundle would be the case, the one I have now is getting old and well it's very scratched as well. 

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case

EDG750 PSU

True Quiet Fans

Kuhler 1250

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color)

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color)

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

Wow!!! Loving the 1100 V2 Computer Case

It looks so slick and refined. would love to own it.  :) 

My favourite item is the Kuhler 1250 so i can overclock my rig to max!

Sweet contest,
My favorite item of the lot would be the true quiet fans, I game with my system right next to me at ear level and have been wanting a more silent rig.

I guess it'd have to be the EDG750 PSU because it's optimized for quiet operation, efficiency and it can provide more than enough power for most rigs.

Kuhler 1250

Interested in the way the fan motors/pumps works, would be nice to test and use.
Also, my repl
acement H100i just broke...

MAIN Core V21 | i7 5820K @ 4.2 1.21v | Corsair H100i + NF-F12 | Asrock X99M Killer | Crucial Sport 4x4GB 2400 CAS16 @ 2666 CAS15 | 290X DCUII OC @ 1115/1450 1.3v | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + 830 128GB + WD Blue 1TB | Corsair AX650

My favorite item would be the PSU as I could use an upgrade from my current one!  :P

I REALLY like the case, would go perfect with my yellow and black hive themed build I was planning on doing. That case is awesome for the purpose and would be very happy to win something from you guys.

Might spray-paint the case with yellow accents for the bee hive look :D

I really like the Kuhler 1250, since I only have a h60 that would make overclocking my 2600k so much better. 

Good luck to all the people who enter.

I love that you do these awesome giveaways. My favorite part has to be the headset just because mine right now is a 10$ Logitech one with.

My favorite item is the kuhler 1250, because my sli rig could use some cpu overclocking and my current cooler isn't even close to being strong enough for that. My current cooler is also quite loud when gaming and I can hear it over my headphones, ruining immersion.

For me the Edge Power supply is easily the coolest thing on this list. I totally need a better PSU. The case is pretty slick too. But I like kuhler 1250, better than the case, although I still would prefer the edge 750 over the kuhler 1250.