Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

i LOVE THE THE PACKAGING IT is amazing all those card boards and all that bubble wrap

. :D  :P

J.K  I love the the true quite fans they're so quite and they will really help to cool my system. .the only  . I 'd love to have it for my new build .Kudos to linus and Antec for doing this kind of a giveaway 

My favorite would have to be the Kuhler 1250. Mainly because I have loved to get into water cooling even if it's closed looped ones. This would really help me get started transforming my pc into a water cooled pc. Thanks a lot for giving me a chance to do this!

I'd go with the 1100 V2 case. I've always been curious about Antec cases since back when they dominated the case market.

Hi everyone,

the part i like the most the EDG750 PSU

a fully modular beautiful power supply that can be used in any build i will ultimately make of it

thanks for the giveaway Linus

and thanks for the love Antec

For me Accent lighting kit is the best because im using my pc a lot at night and when screen is only source of light my eyes does not handle it well. Having this behind screen should reduce eye fatigue and increase perceived image clarity.

The True Quiet Silent fans are the best thing ever. I have never had a silent PC setup and I am mildly annoyed at perpetual noise that my build produces.

For me it has to be the Kuhler 1250, I've been wanting liquid cooling for my rig for a while but I just haven't gotten around to buying it and this would be a great addition to my PC.

My favourite would be the Power Supply, Antec's Power Supplies are one of the most reliable options on the market to this day :)

Dum Spiro Spero                                                                                      psst, some call me texastools