Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I think I'll have to go with the fans oddly enough. Probably because the only fans i have are the ones that ive stripped out of old systems so their pretty damn loud.

I think the power supply looks fantastic. I don't know about reliability but I'd love one.

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.

Nice to see an A brand doing a give away =)

Favorite item would be the lighting bars.

Why? Because we all know any PC will run better with lights in them ;) And they look amazing, of course.

Cake or Death?

My favorite component is the CPU cooler, because it reliable and much much better than mine!

Thanks to Antec and Linus for this giveaway!

Peace!

I like The Power Supply, As It is a quiet one. And i love Quiet when using my PC. I´m in need of an entire upgrade ATM. Only the SSD and the GFX is a reuse. So This give away would be cool to win for me.

I love the Kuhler 1250, love the inovating design of it! :)

I would love to have this for my computer for obvious reasons, but i can state som anyway.

I love the design!

I love watercooling!

I really like the stuff Antec makes

Best regard, Joakim from the way to cold Sweden :)

My favorite item from this bundle is the cpu cooler

I really need it :3

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

This is awesome!:D

Favourite Item:

Kuhler 1250

Why?

I just got married and moved into a one room apartment. I like to game but my wife has to get up early so she goes to bed early but gets disrupted by my pc as it is loud! With this i could get a quiet pc and a happy wife! :D

My favourite item in the bundle is the EDG750 PSU because it's probably more silent than the PSU I'm currently using. The PSU I'm currently using is 80+ bronze, and it would be nice to have an upgrade to 80+ gold :) Also my PSU is not modular which also would be really nice to have a modular power supply :) I hope the random number generator chooses me ^^ The forum is awesome, the linustechtips videos are awesome and I like the community, keep it going! :D See you in the next one!

my favorite item is Accent lighting kit 

because l like the light around the keybord

The quiet fans ofcourse, having the sounds of fans constantly is very annoying.

i really like the headphones, i've been trying to save for them,  i would be really great if i could get my hands on them :P

Favourite item : 1100 V2 Computer Case

Why : I need a new case ;) 

Thanks for an awesome giveaway Linus ;) 

First of all thank you LinusTechTips and Antec for giving this give away 

-My favorite item is EDG750

-Why because the power supply that i have now is only 400 watts and no 80+ efficiency thingy so.. its nice to get an upgrade   

I like the kuhler the most because of its original dual pump disign

Gaming rig) i5-4690k@3,5ghz,4,1ghz turbo , gigabyte z97x-gaming 3, hyperx fury red 2x4gb(1600mhz), msi GTX 970 gaming 4, corsair cs650m PSU, corsair carbide spec-03 case, be quiet pure rock Cpu cooler, kingston v300 120gb ssd, samsung evo 830 120gb ssd, segate baracuda 1,5tb hdd, Laptop 1) HP pavilion power, i7 7700hq, 16gb ddr4, 256gb nvme ssd, 1tb hdd, nvdia gtx 1050 Laptop 2(linux mint)Dell Xps 15(2011), i3-2130m, nvidia gt525m, 4gb 1333mhz ram, 500gb hdd Laptop3(mint and windows)Dell inspiron 15z(2013), i5-3337u, hd 4000 graphics, 6gb 1600mhz ddr3, 500gb hdd, 32gb ssd(RST) First PC(still using for some windows XP programs)Amd athlon xp 1500+@1,96ghz, 2gb 300mhz ram, PNY geforce 6200, 80gb maxtor hdd, asus(tek) a7n8x-deluxe , 450W psu, spire case

The Antec Kuhler (i like the 240mm better) it looks good and i like the fact that it stands out from all the other Closed loop coolers

I like the power suply most, because mine makes a squeaking noise