Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Dat PSU....

I just love the red accents on the PSU - it is also the right wattage for my 2015 build!!!

Favorite part? I'm not sure. I like case because it has the front panel setup facing forwards, instead of on the top where it looks super awkward if anything is plugged in. It has a cool little dual 120MM section on the side panel. And, the side panel appears to open like a clam instead of that god awful annoying standard way, where it just falls off if it's standing up and you're trying to remove the panel without enough hands.

The CPU cooler because, holy hell this CPU fan I'm using now gets loud. 2.2k RPM/60C on a decent load. Jesus. ;_;

And those case fans, I'd love to get some quiet case fans. Currently using the cheapest 120mm I could find. No anti-vibration, no anything making it quiet. And. They. All. Rattle. 

Power supply? Fully modular! Always wanted to get a full mod one. Using a semi right now, and those wires sticking out are more annoying than I thought it'd be. It's also getting to be 4-5 years old and it's only a little 530watt. About time to upgrade it pretty soon, anyway.

It's all a really cool set up, really. I would have felt bad for just leaving a little one line post on it.

CPU: R7 1700 @ 3.875GHz/1.335v , GPU: Fury Nitro.

my favorite would be the Antec Kuhler 1250 because much better than the stock cooler that i  have

Oh god, these giveaways are awesome (even though i do not win), THANKS ANTEC!
Its like antec knows im building a new rig, so im destined to win right? haha. Favourite item? definitely everything!!

I really like the power supply. I've wanted to do a red build for a while and the power supply would look great with the build I had in mind.

Hey, thanks antec for an awesome giveaway!

My favourite item is the Kuhler 1250, seems like a pretty good cooler :)

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

That is actually the case I was planning on getting when I got the money to build my next rig so i would have to say that that would be my favourite item, I've gone with Antec cases on my other rigs.

The PSU i think is the best, as i heard great things about it, It's suppose to be really quiet so I'm really hoping i can shove this in my rig.

Awesome parts, awesome giveaway! I'd have to say that the psu is my favourite part there because of a) it's sexy, modular and silent and b) it's a trillion times better than my generic-brand, almost-dead 300W psu.

Love the Kuhler 1250, Because of AMD, Enough said (:D), nah my CPU is heating alot i really need a good cooler and case...

Love your videos LinusTechTips Crew, Keep it up!

Regards Sagoza

Great giveaway.   

I like the looks of the kuhler 1250.  It seem's simple to use.

My favorite item would probably be the water cooler, not sure if my 8320 is a dud overclocker or if a better cooler would help

Cool giveaway.

Favorite item i have to say is the Antec KUHLER 1250. Why you say? Well it can keep my CPU temp resonably low on my 24/7 PC that generates a lot of noice now.

BTW can you fix thread text so us black theme users can see it without having to higlight it. Thaks.

I favorite the whole deal that is being offered because it is awesome offer for some beginner or some mid range person to start his tech journey..!

Sailor/Mariner/Navigator of high seas

Contact Me Below:

Email: milindpatel63@gmail.com

Facebook: fb.com/milindp63

Twitter: twitter.com/milind__patel

Google+: milindpatel63

Instagram: instagram.com/milind__patel

My Favorite is the Power Supply because I love reliable PSUs. It is, in my opinion, the most important part of a great computer build

I already have pretty nice case RAIDMAX super Helios, so I would prefer the Kuhler 1250 because I have to cool a FX-4170, I have to OC it to get higher fps in games like World of Tanks(uses 1 CPU core).

Bulgarian, WoT nick- ivelinv8, War Thunder- BEST_NOOB_BG, GAMING PC: FX-4170; R9 280X TOXIC; 16 GB RAM; Fortron Raider 750W; Raidmax Helios case; WD Green 1TB. 50Mb/s + 50% bonus

Meh, Idc if I win or lose. If I win AWESOME, if I lose well some1 else probably needs it more than I lol.

Thank you guys(LTT) for doing a giveaway and Antec for supplying it. Both of u make great content for us geeks.

Now for the thing I find most interesting:

I'd say it's the headphones. I always like a good pair of headphones.

Why?

Cuz if u close your eyes and listen to some music with new headphones it's like a whole new experience xD  (IF they're burned in ofc lol)

Keep up the great work guys!

I always post stupid crap on this forum(random and usually dumb ideas of mine) and no1 ever flames me for it. Love u guys xD

Another giveaway this is awesome.

Favourite thing would be the kuhler 1250 cuz it looks epic