Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite part is the case, it looks amazing!

Cool giveaway. It's different than others.

Favorite item has to be the Kuhler 1250 because I just love the looks on that thing

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

My favourite item in this package is that power supply! Its modular and looks great and i really need new power supply because my old ocz 500w is probably going to die soon xD

My favourite item would be the case, since mine isn't the best and an upgrade to a really nice one would be great.

I would want the EDGE750 to take the edge off the power coming into my computer ;P and also to power the 680 that my friend gave to me 

My favorite item is the Kuhler 1250. Why? Because it's much better then my stock athlon 750k cooler :D

My favourite would be the Pulse headset, as I'm (sort of) an audiophile, and those don't look half bad.

I really like the Kuhler 1250. I've been wanting to change my stock AMD cooler for ages!

My favorite item is the EDG750 PSU, because its look nice.

I lovee the Accent lighting kit, its nice to have some colours onto my next pc build  ;) 

all of it because my rig doesnt have these,
specifically saying then i would go for 1100 V2 Computer Case

That case would be just great for my build that I am planning to do

Cooler or accents because I would like a water cooling in my PC. and accents cuz they look cool :)

Fave would be the fans. Quiet fans are the best.

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4770 Processor (8M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz) CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V Mobo: ASUS B85M-G RAM: Kingston Technology HyperX 16 GB Kit (4x4 GB Modules) 16 Quad Channel Kit 1600 GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7850 Case: DeepCool Tesseract SW Storage: WD  1TB PSU: Cooler Master V650 

I'd love to win this giveaway, the 11th of November is also my birthday!

The item I like more is surely the radiator, because I'd need it more than the other things in particular...

OS: Windows 10 - Kubuntu 15.10 - Mac OSX El Capitan  CPU: i7 4790 @ 4.00GHz  MOBO: AsRock H97M Pro4  RAM: 4x 8GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz  GPU: VTX3D R9-280 X-Edition  CASE: iTek Spacebox w/ Arctic Fans  PSU: Corsair X750M  SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Evo  HDD: 3TB Western Digital WD30EZRX  DISPLAY: 3x Acer P193W  MOUSE: 5$ Chinese  TOUCHPAD: Logitech T650 Touchpad  KEYBOARD: Perixx Px-5200 w/Mx-Blues

I really need a new PSU. Looks very nice and matches my colour scheme :).

Thanks for the giveaway!

The power supply as I appreciate having luxury features without having to get a overkill wattage psu 

The Antec 1100 V2 Case looks great. That'd be my favourite out of the bunch.