Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Id have to say the True Quiet fans. I do love noctua performance, but something has to be said for good design while still performing on par with the competition.

Primary:

Intel i5 4670K (3.8 GHz) | ASRock Extreme 4 Z87 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 2x8GB | Gigabyte GTX980ti | Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 240GB | Corsair RM 850W | Nanoxia Deep Silence 1| Ducky Shine 3 | Corsair m95 | 2x Monoprice 1440p IPS Displays | Altec Lansing VS2321 | Sennheiser HD558 | Antlion ModMic

HTPC:

Intel NUC i5 D54250WYK | 4GB Kingston 1600MHz DDR3L | 256GB Crucial M4 mSATA SSD | Logitech K400

NAS:

Thecus n4800 | WD White Label 8tb x4 in raid 5

Phones:

Oneplux 6t (Mint), Nexus 5x 8.1.0 (wifi only), Nexus 4 (wifi only)

The fans definitely... love me some silent fans :D

dat cooler cause sexy!

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

I'd like the kuhler CPU cooler. Ive seen the review of it and it seems silent enough. I have the tower case near me so silent operation is key!

i5 4670k - ASUS GTX770 - ASUS Maximus VI Hero - 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP - Corsair 750W PSU - Corsair 750D - WD 1TB Caviar Black HDD - 256GB Samsung EVO 265

OMG please ignore this post. Noob mistake to post twice right?! In my defence it's hard to tell if posting via smartphone but next post has my actual reply to thread. (I am happy I'm at least able to edit my post afterward)

"wenn du esst du bist" my Gerglish ist kaput.

Going for the EDG750 PSU because It looks very capable and I always cheap out on PSU when I have to buy one, but it wasn't easy to leave out that sexy case.

Awesome giveaway as usual. I need a liquid Kuhler, becuase reasons.

My fave would be the CPU cooler. Having the water pumps in the same location as the fans seems like an efficient way to operate the closed loop. PS I just registered to comment here but promise to check out the other threads in this forum

"wenn du esst du bist" my Gerglish ist kaput.

Silent fans turns me on, Antec seems to have a great lineup

I like the  Kuhler 1250 because it will handle the pentium k anniversary edition when I take it to a tour to hell with me at 4.7GHz ;)

Great giveaway :D

My favorite part of the bundle is the cooler in combination with the extremely quiet case wich would be great instead of the turbine in my pc...

My favorite item in this giveaway is the Kuhler 1250 because of the unique fan placement and because I do love my Kuhler 620 :P

Favorite item: Kuhler 1250

Reason: my H100 pump finally seized up.

Favorite item: Kuhler 1250

Reason: my H100 pump finally seized up.

The Antec EDG750w PSU is definitely my favorite item from this bundle as it's more powerful than my current PSU; allows me to try out SLI for once and is fully modular! I love that!

Twitch | Twitter | PC specs [on Twitch page]

I'd like to enter as well. The Kuhler one looks awesome, and I heard it's really good.

I really love the fans, silence makes a PC just that much more sexier...

The Kuhler 1250 becuase it makes liquid cooling make sense.