Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Defenetly coolers are my faw, i had a zalman coolers time ago, which was quite.. Was.. :D not anymore, so that would be amazing to get new :)

Previously had an Antec case, it was my first introduction to a gaming pc and unlocked the potential for a beginner to start their custom build adventure!!

Awesome cases throughout, love the new design touches!!

Oooh, hard to choose which piece is without getting to try them all! If you made me choose however, I'd say the Kuhler 1250, because I've been wanting to try out liquid cooling for years; and have always been too nervous to do it myself. A kit looks perfect.

Yay giveaways, awesome ! :D 

Favorite item has to be the Kuhler 1250, but the power supply also looks very nice!

Rig 1: CPU i7 3770k @ stock Memory Kingston HyperX Black 8 GB @ 1600 Mhz GPU Asus GTX 670 PSU Corsair AX760i Case Corsair 450D Storage Kingston Hyperx 3K 120 GB, WD Blue 1 TB Display Benq XL2420T.

Rig 2: CPU i7-920 @ stock Memory Kingston Blu 8 GB GPU 2x Club 3D GTX 560 PSU Corsair GS700 v1 Case Fractal Desgin Define R4 Storage OCZ Agility 128GB, WD Blue 500GB, 3x WD Blue 500 GB (RAID5).

Thank you for this amazing giveaway! I'd like to say goodluck to everyone, anyway let's get to the point, my favorite item in this bundle is the kuhler h2o. Reason? For starters I do not have liquid cooling on my pc and I'd really need it! Secondly it is silent and cool and it's from Antec, therefore guaranteed awesomeness.