Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Like that PSU, not many people think to show off the insides like that, it matches the case like that. (emoji  face)

Yay giveaways, awesome ! :D 

Favorite item has to be the Kuhler 1250, but the power supply also looks very nice!

Rig 1: CPU i7 3770k @ stock Memory Kingston HyperX Black 8 GB @ 1600 Mhz GPU Asus GTX 670 PSU Corsair AX760i Case Corsair 450D Storage Kingston Hyperx 3K 120 GB, WD Blue 1 TB Display Benq XL2420T.

Rig 2: CPU i7-920 @ stock Memory Kingston Blu 8 GB GPU 2x Club 3D GTX 560 PSU Corsair GS700 v1 Case Fractal Desgin Define R4 Storage OCZ Agility 128GB, WD Blue 500GB, 3x WD Blue 500 GB (RAID5).

Thank you for this amazing giveaway! I'd like to say goodluck to everyone, anyway let's get to the point, my favorite item in this bundle is the kuhler h2o. Reason? For starters I do not have liquid cooling on my pc and I'd really need it! Secondly it is silent and cool and it's from Antec, therefore guaranteed awesomeness.

double post , sorry...

Edited by hinnack0815

My favourite item on the list has to be the Kuhler 1250 - i think it's one of the best looking AIO water coolers out and i love that the design uses 2 pumps, instead of a single pump to keep things cool :D

i would love to win the EDG750 PSU! 

been planning to buy one, i hope to win this to save my PSU money for better this coming holiday season :)

My favorite item is the case (Antec 1100 V2) because it is just absolutely gorgeus and simply a very good case. Thank you for this competition though, love to see stuff like this. Much love! 

I'm in search of some liquid cooling kit, which means that winning the Kuhler 1250 would be quite epic for me: two nice fans surely with more performance than my actual ones for a good overclocking finally <3

The case is my fav. piece, so I can start a new build :-) Another great give away, thanks guys! :-)

The case is my fav. piece, so I can start a new build :-) Another great give away, thanks guys! :-)

The True Quiet Fans ! Because being quiet, doesn't mean you can't be sexy haha.

loving the look of that case, resembles my case right now but just in a smaller factor :D

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

EDG750 PSU definetly.

I currently have low end 600w PSU and I really appreciate quality. I also appreciate the clean look and the insides of my case is a mess (modularity helps with that). Energy efficiency is always a plus side! :)

I like the fans, because I'm sure they'd make for a really cool and silent system c:

The Kuhler is definitely the best part of this bundle. AIO liquid coolers have really come a long way in the last few years.

Did not mean to post 3 times... Mobile page doesn't seem to work so well...

Did not mean to post 3 times... Mobile page doesn't seem to work so well...

I'm gonna go with the EDG750 psu just cause it fits really well with my case

Mobo : Asus Maximus VII GENE|| CPU : i7-4790k
GPU : GTX 970 || PSU : Corsair RM650 || Rams : 4x 4gig GSkill Trident X
Monitor : HP w2207h || Chassis : Thermaltake Core v21 || OS : WIN10 x64