Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

That cooler is quite nice.. 

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

My favorite is the True Quiet Fans. They look really cool. Really nice imagining them in my pc ;)

The power supply is my favorite part of this build.  Its a very solid supply and in my opinion is the most underrated part of a computer in terms of necessity for reliability.

Awesome stuff guys :D I really like the Kuhler 1250, it looks great and will function awesomely I'm sure :)

Cheers guys

Kuhler 1250 would be nice to have, i really need liquid cooler  :)

My favorite would be the Accent Lighting.  Just to make your computer look that much better.

The 1100 V2 Computer Case because it looks awesome! 

Imagine living in a world where everything you look at is flooded in overwhelmingly bright light.  It's hard to read, it's hard to see your food when you eat, it's hard to drive.  It's hard to do anything because you're squinting to keep from being overwhelmed by the intensity of the light.

Well, that's how my life works, but for me, it's sound.  I'm blind, so extraneous sound makes it so hard for me to function.  Because of that, I'm always begging my husband to find new ways to get our computers quieter.  Fans are a huge sticking point for us because he always seems to want excessive airflow that's accompanied by ridiculous noise.  What I wouldn't give to have tech like the True Quiet Fans in all of our machines.  Luckily, my machine and my kids' machine aren't too loud.  Neither is current server, but my husband's machine... And we're not even going to talk about the old Sunfires that he wants to bring back to live in order to use them as servers for our home network; they sound like jet engines! :)

Definitely the PSU, it look awesome with the red borders.

I want the pulse.. Headset...Because i dont have one right now....And if its not than ...Need a PSU....I hope i win anything....

That water cooler looks nice.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

My favorite part is the Kuhler 1250 because it's a unique looking cooler and it has leds that change by temperature.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

Would love to win this :) my favourite is the Kuhler 1250. I have a stock cooler in my pc right now, so I could shure use an upgrade.

My favorite component is the Antec Kuhler 1250 because it is vast;y quieter than my Thermaltake Frio.

has to be aio never had one and never had a dedicated desktop a few laptops for league but nothing really like this c: water cooling and overclocking are on y list of to do foreshore.

I like the cpu cooler! It looks fantastic and would give better performance than my current stock cooler! As always thanks for the giveaway you guys are great!

I like the cpu cooler! It looks fantastic and would give better performance than my current stock cooler! As always thanks for the giveaway you guys are great!

I like the case. My first ever pc build was in an Antec. It would be a nice upgrade over my m-atx case i currently use.

I like the case. My first ever pc build was in an Antec. It would be a nice upgrade over my m-atx case i currently use.