Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Gotta go with the 1100 V2 Computer Case.. That thing is a stunner with it's looks!

Honestly what I like the best is the closed water cooling system, the location of the pumps seems a lot better than having it ontop of the waterblock.

The liquid cooler, definitely... the white fan blades makes it BADASS!

i love all of it especially the LEDS because i'm always on at night and I don't want to disturb anyone else with my bedroom lights

I like the Kuhler 1250, I'm upgrading my cpu soon, and I could use a new cooler.

Oooh. Shiny

Good thing this is international.

Fav item is probably the EDG750 PSU. I have a 280x TOXIC. Will be able to cross fire with this PSU?

CPU: Intel i5 2500k @4.2Ghz Cooling: Be Quiet! Silent Loop 120mm MB: MSI Z77A-G45 GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X OC RAM: 8Gb G.Skill Ripjaw @ 1600mhz

Storage 1:Samsung 840 120gb SSD Storage 2: Seagate Barracuda 2Tb HDD PSU:Corsair CX 750W  Case: Corsair Carbide 400R.

Everything in this bundle looks good, but I have to say that I like the case most of all.  The asthetic is nicely understated while not being boring and the case has all the features and room you need for a very clean build.  My current case is just a cheap one with no cable management, and the only space for a radiator is on the side pannel (which would not be good if I needed inside the case with a water cooler installed).

my favourite item is the cooler, why because such cool, much quiet wow

i choose you!!! true quiet fans! quieter than the fans i have right now

My favorite thing about this giveaway is most likely the case because it's Antec. I've used an Antec Three-Hundred for years, and I've just recently switched to the Corsair Obsidian 550D when my PC kept overheating due to cramped space inside the Three-Hundred. But overall, I've probably used the Three-Hundred for the latter part of about 6 years now.

Laptop: ASUS G751JL-BBI7T29 GPU: GeForce GTX 965M 2GB CPU: Intel i7-4720HQ @ 2.6 GHz RAM: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3 (although I plan on upgrading this to 16 or potentially even 24 GB soon) Storage: 1 TB 7200 RPM HDD, 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD Mouse: Logitech G300s Headset: Turtle Beach EarForce P11

My favorite item is the watercooling, performance and quiet.

My favorite piece of this bundle is the lights... Imagine walking into your room to see sexy coloured lights indicating where you marvellous computer is?

My favorite item is the Kuhler 1250 because it's one of the best water coolers on the market.

My favorite piece of this bundle is the lights... Imagine walking into your room to see sexy coloured lights indicating where you marvellous computer is?

Favorite would be the fans, all of mine are wearing out and incredibly noisy.

Im drowning in give-aways!

the True Quiet Fans are amazing because airflow and silence, neither of which I have