Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

The True Quiet Fans are probably my favorite item. Currently running a gaming rig with noisy as hell fans, maybe these could silence things up :)

I have to choose the Accent lighting kit, because i like my case looking awesome.

My favorite items are the True Silent Fans. Fans can make or break a silent build, so it's important to use fans that work well and don't add a lot of noise to the build.

My favorite items are the True Silent Fans. Fans can make or break a silent build, so it's important to use fans that work well and don't add a lot of noise to the build.

That case!!! I mean look at it, do i need to say anymore as to why it is my favorite? 

The case.

Asus Sabertooth Z77, Intel 3770K 4.6GHz @ 1.33V, EVGA GTX670, Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM, and Corsair 800D

Pretty good giveaway

I really like the looks on that power supply a themed build should be just fine with it!

Kuhler 1250, because I love AIOs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

True Quiet Fans, I do some recording and it's awesome whenever there's no noise.

I like the case. I would use it to build my girlfriend a good gaming computer along with the other parts so she can stop using her toshiba laptop.

hi with such a great bundle it is hard to choose a favorite but, i would have to say the Kuhler 1250 i think it is a good looking product and i like the fact that it has dual pumps  also being an all in one no maintenance unit is nice as well plus

My favorite part in the bundle is the liquid cooling. It looks great. And the case looks awesome too.

Got to be that boss cpu cooler, something I am too cheap to spend money on, but is something everyone who games should have

Favourite item in the bundle? The EDG750 PSU, because it would fit nicely in my next build.

Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 5900X | NH-U14S | Asus X Noctua RTX 3070 | MP600 | 850 EVO 250 GB | Caviar Black 5 TB | SS-860 XP2 | Define R5 Black | Thaulab Varna IV -> Objective 2 -> Sennheiser HD-555/AKG K7XX/Audiotechnica ATH-M40x