Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

The true quiet fans do it for me. When my computer is booting it sounds like a lawn mower and is starting to annoy.

My favourite item(s) would be the fans. I am still using the stock fans on the H100 and one of them is dying.

The true quiet fans do it for me. When my computer is booting it sounds like a lawn mower and is starting to annoy.

Kuhler 1250 one of a kind innovative design for AIO coolers.

CPU: I5 4670k @ 4ghz Motherboard: MSI z87 G45 Gaming RAM: 2x 4GB Avexir and Corsair 2x4gb ddr3 @ 1600mhz GPU: MSI GTX 1080 SeaHawk EK PSU: EVGA SuperNova P2 750w Boot SSD: Intel 320 120GB Storage: Crucial 256gb ssd and Samsung 250gb ssd

Awesome give away Linus! My favorite would  be the EDG750 PSU, because I plan on building my brother a new PC and I already have a case in mind. That PSU would work great with the build! 

EDG750 because  its fully modular and great color scheme

The 240mm watercooler because I have  C70 with ample space for it .

That pulse headset looks quite nice especially orange black combo.

Im a sucker for the P280 and honestly I dont understand why it was not chosen for this particular "Silent Gaming" Giveaway? :huh:

Still the 1100 seems like a nice enclosure, something to even let your mod-freak off on :)  

So my favourite part in this build would have to go to the Edge750. Oem`d by Seasonic, 80+Gold, fully modular and ready for next gen connections....whats not to like :D

Best of luck guys

Fractal Design Define R5 White/Window / Intel 4790K / EVGA Z97 FTW / EVGA G2 750W / Sapphire R9 390 Nitro  / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB / Corsair Force Series GT 240GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB - HGST Ultrastar  4TB / 32GB Kingston HyperX Savage 2600Mhz DDR3 / Cryorig H7 Lumi Edt. /

My favorite item is the PSU because you can't run a computer without power! =)

The PSU because of the LED fan, quality parts, and because I want to run SLI in the near future.

Pretty nice bundle ^^

My favorite would be the case, looks pretty cool and since i only have a laptop, i would feel like i had to build a computer xD

i like that PSU because it looks sick and is fully modular. matches my maximus board too

My favorite idem on the list is the liquid cooler because I'm building a new PC and I don't have enough money because I'm 13. But if I can't get this I would have to get a cheap heat sink

My favorite idem on the list is the liquid cooler because I'm building a new PC and I don't have enough money because I'm 13. But if I can't get this I would have to get a cheap heat sink

Here's my Entry.....

and if i HAD to chose one favorite

i would probably go with..

Kühler H2O 1250

Because we all know the power of Antec coolers wether it be the gpu coolers or cpu,

they are always good performers....I really like the look/construction and the temp. controlled

LED CPU Block is an added Bonus.

Good Luck everyone!!!!

The fans would be my favorite part as you can never have too many fans for a system*

*Sometimes...

My favorite idem on the list is the liquid cooler because I'm building a new PC and I don't have enough money because I'm 13. But if I can't get this I would have to get a cheap heat sink.