Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Favorite Item:

the EDG 750w psu

Why:

it's enough to power just about anything I will use, but not way too much (like 1500w or something)

gotta love the pulse head that thing would be perfect for gaming experience especially horror games :D

For some reason I really like the accent lighting. Always have, always will but I don't know why :) Also thanks for the giveaway.

My favorite is the EDG750 because it reduces your electricity bill by 20%. 

i would really love the watter cooler for my new i7 4790k :) or the PSU if i ever choose to have a SLI :)

Most likely the Water Cooler. 

Reason? Due to its a ability to cool my i7. Since who dosent want a AiO! 

Main Rig: White Lightning  = -Intel Core i7 3770 (4.1Ghz)-Zalman CNPS12X-MSI Z77A-G45-16GB G2 Patriot-MSI GTX 660TI OC PE-Corsair 650W-Corsair 600t White-

Laptop: MSI GT60 = -Intel Core i7 4700MQ-MSI GTX 770M-

Peripherals: Corsair K90-Corsair M90- Corsair 2100-CM Storm Quickfire TK (Green Switch)-Logitech G700

Awesome! My favourite bit is the Kuhler 1250! Nice piece of AIO Watercooling kit!

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Thanks for the chance at the giveaway, Antec!

Favorite item is definitely the Khuler 1250.  Gotta have dem low temps.

Thanks again!

My favorite part defenetly is EDG750 PSU

GL to everyone

I truly love any liquid cooler and the Kuhler H20 1250 doesn't look like it will break that trend. The Eleven Hundred V2 looks like an amazingly built case with a unique twist. That unique twist being two fan placements on the side panel; personally I not the biggest on how a case looks but how it preforms and this is no exception. I am excited at the chance of winning all these great prizes! 

Firstly thanks for having this giveaway guys :)

I would love that PSU as mine is just not cutting it

I think my favorite part of this bundle is the EDG750 PSU. 750w is perfect for most systems and I like the red accents.

Hoping to use this in a build for a friend that really needs a new computer!

FX-8350 | Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2.0 | 16 GB (2x8 1600Mhz) Corsair Vengeance | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 SC Dual | Corsair Vengeance C70 | 120GB Samsung EVO SSD, 1TB WD Black | Corsair AX860i | 2x BenQ XL2420TE | Corsair H110 | Logitech G15 | Logitech G500 | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Windows 8.1

1100 V2 Computer Case , simple design, great space distribution, and frontal usb and earphones plug distribution. i always use the pc at the right of me, weird isnt?

Favorite Item: True quiet fans.

Why: beacause I love silent pc gaming. 

I like to the prettty case

Corsair 800D Case : Intel Core i7 950 CPU: Corsair H100 Asus X58 Sabertooth : 6 Gigs Kingston HyperX T1 2000 Mhz :  Gigabyte 660 Ti : Samsung 240 GB SSD : WD Black 1Terabyte : WD green 750G

CFI Diablo LT CFI-B1010 Black SECC : AMD FX 8150 : AMD FX H80 cooler : GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+ : Kingston HyperX Black 16GB : EVGA 012-P3-2068-KR GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 448 Cores Classified 1280MB : Western Digital WD Black WD1001FALS 1TB

My favorite item from this bundle has to be the Case, because my current case has horrible air flow with 0 ventilation whatsoever. Also, the water cooler looks sick.

My fav has to be either the cooler or the fans because my computer seems like a turbine and i need something quiet.

I want it because of the PSU, the fan on my current one is super loud and makes weird noises sometimes.

Awesome competition.

My favourite item is the Kuhler 1250.

I have never had any kind of liquid cooling, so that would be nice to try.