Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

The psu, gotta love silent gaming

i5 3570K | Gigabyte Z77-UD5H | Noctua NH-D14 | GTX 670 | 8GB DDR1600mhz G| 2x Kingston HyperX 120B SSD | WD Blue 1TB | EVGA 650w 80+ Gold | InWin GrOne | BitFenix Recon Fan Controller |

My favorite would probably be the EDG 750 psu, because it looks damn sexy, it would match my components color scheme perfectly, and I am upgrading from a gtx 650 ti boost to a gtx 970 ( not sure which one) around Christmas time.

I'd be completely happy with the silent fans. Have to admit, I like all the parts, but no one can ever go wrong with fans. Come to think of it, my current case could probably use a few more.

This is great! I hope I win! I need a new case and power supply badly :/ haf 912 and a 500w thermaltake ain't going good for me.

Favorite item is the case. Simple looking but gorgeous :)

Disregard didnt mean to post more then once browser lagg

I5 4690k, EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB, 16GB Corsair Vengence (Blue), Seagate 3TB & Western Digital 500GB HDD's, San Disk Ultra II 120GB SSD, Novatech Gold Series 850w PSU

Probably the fans, not needed but it can be cool to see a case loaded with fans.  Oh and the push pull config, but looks, looks is whats its about

I really like the cooler. It is about 100x better than what I have

Im pretty interested in the case actually. My case is one of the most annoying parts of my build because its one of those cheap and rough cases. Its a pain in the ass to get into the thing and to clean it. Plus the fan filters? I make myself bleed to even get into the things.

I5 4690k, EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB, 16GB Corsair Vengence (Blue), Seagate 3TB & Western Digital 500GB HDD's, San Disk Ultra II 120GB SSD, Novatech Gold Series 850w PSU

The EDG750 PSU because of its rubber frame grommets 

This is a cool giveaway!

My favorite item is the Kuhler 1250 because it performs better than my current solution and i really like the interesting design of it.

The Kuhler 1250 has got to be my favorite item here, get that overclocking on!

I'm totally diggin' that Antec V2 1100 case, would really like to add some new mods & colour to a great full tower case :)

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

love the cooler and the fans to keep my case silent!

Thanks!

The cooler is my favorite part because it is about 100x better than what I have now