Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

This a cool giveaway! My favorite is the EDG750 PSU because my old generic power supply sometimes works, sometimes can't and  this is my greatest dream to have a branded PC peripheral. My parents can't afford to buy branded product due to lack of budget. Honestly I never had to try to experience of having a branded piece of unit. If I were to win, this is an early Christmas gift for me. Best of luck to all!

Sorry im a noob. >.< dont know how to remove. please help! calling all admins. sorry

Um,.. I think i replied wrong earlier. Haha anyways my favorite item is the 1100 V2 Computer Case. It's so clean and I love it!

I love the case, It looks beautiful and reliable, appears it would stay quite cool, and I would be able to use it for all my pc needs, it would be much better than the dell dimension 3000 case im currently using haha.

My favorite component of this build is the Kuhler 1250. I've had a Kuhler 620 for 3 years and I've put it through the ringer and it still works perfectly. Would love to see how much better things could be with that 1250.

Thanks to Antec and LTT for putting this up!

i want the Eleven Hundred V2 case because i want to build my first pc and this case would work perfectly with what i have to build it.

ELEVEN HUNDRED V2  

My favorite piece of hardware is the EDGE 750w PSU 'cause in my knowledge that is the best "80PLUS GOLD" power supply around. :)

Thanks for the giveaway! :)

My favorite item in this bundle is the power supply. It looks amazing and is of great build quality that would last for years to come. It is my favorite because of the quality of the unit and it's much better than my aged 600w power supply that is barely able to keep up with the power demands from my pc.

good luck guys :) 

Favorite item defiantly has to be the Kuhler 1250 because of the innovative pump design being on the fan making a better look on the block :D 

Probably the headphones, I don't have any and those look quite nice

Definitely the Kuhler 1250, I've always wanted to try liquid.

Uplinker

Amazing giveaway. My fauvorite item is the antec kuhler 1250 because that pump design is very smart.