Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite item in this bundle is the Pulse headset, because it is the most expensive item in the bundle.

I really like those silent fans, mine are way too loud :/

I'm excited about the water cooler. My son has the only machine in the house that isn't watercooled in some way or another.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

Favourite item? Lights because there's too dark in my Enforcer.

EDG750 PSU. I have not gotten to play with much Antec stuff, but what I have pleased me.

Thank you Linus Tech Tips Group for this massive and awesome Giveaway and glad it's International..

Very exited..  the timing is sharp for me because I'm about to upgrade my editing Workstation soon. This is great bundle I would love to have and  I hope I win. If i Do, you know, I could buy better components from the savings I get from this bundle.. Hopes up , fingers crossed:)

Even though The Case and cooler are outstanding, My favourite component in this bundle is of-course The EDG 750 PSU. Because it is perfectly balanced and well put in terms of wattage, power and future-proof modular connector options. The 750W is a perfect and adeqate power range for an enthusiast to a high performance gaming/workstation builds. For me it's a perfect choice

i need a new power suply so i will say tha my favorit component is the power suply.

I love the Kuhler 1250 because of its unique design and dual pumps which gives more guarantee that it wount fail and the CPU will burn down. 

That EDG750 PSU doe. Red on black is amazing looking!

Hi awesome giveaway !

My favorite item is the case ;eleven hundred v2 because it looks good as simple as that :)

That case is definetly my favorite. I won't win it though.

Thx for another Giveaway, I love the Accent lighting kit cause it allows u to get emerged into the games at night. 

I like the Kuhler 1250 adn EDG750 PSU! because they loot so darn cool!

Thanks guys for another giveaway!!!

My favourite?

That cooler looks amazing. 

I want to see if that different design is as quiet as it looks it can be.

Thanks for this giveaway!

I would say my favorite item available is the Kuhler 1250 water cooler. Water cooling provides such an amazing advantage to cooling cpu's that it's crazy to think people still use stock coolers for their builds!

Accent lighting because you can never have enough of bling-bling in your setup :D

Thank you people for letting your fans get some stuff for free c: @LinusTech

My favorite item: 1100 V2 Case

Why?: Because I've never had a PC before, I've allways been stuck to a laptop and it really bothers me.

Thank you people for letting your fans get some stuff for free c: @LinusTech

My favorite item: 1100 V2 Case

Why?: Because I've never had a PC before, I've allways been stuck to a laptop and it really bothers me.