Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

the 750 psu looks great love to put it in the super nice case

Right now i would be the Headset, because i have no in the moment 

but the Power supply would be my first choice !

Wow<3 its water-cool :-P stupid joke anyway loveyour YouTube videos, even i dont neef explanation its so handy you give reviews :-)

My favourite part?

All the silence! With a baby on the way I'll be wanting to make the most of my downtime and keep an ear open for tiny whimpers from the room next door....

EDG750! It just looks so slick. I'm always keen on efficiency/silence as well :)

My favorite part is the kuhler h20 since my room does'nt have air conditioning :D

The choice for me was between PSU, Kuhler and silent fans.

I did not yet build the case so I do not know what fans i need.

I wanted EDG750 to win the competition. It's 750W Gold+ and it's what I wanted(and probably more than I need).

But then I realised that PSU with my budget I would by anyway.

I would not buy Kuhler and so this is what i choose as a winner. I want my "rig" to run cool and silent and this will definitely help.

Kuhler 1250 is the winner :)

MY FAVORITE HAS KÜHLER H2O 1250 first plug and play ive seen with dual pumps.

The choice for me was the EDG750 PSU, Cause i need more power for my further upgrades for my PC

But also i would want the ElevenHundred Case it Suits up my All black Set up.

My favorite item is definitely the case. The case I currently have is the smallest mid tower I have ever seen and it is currently full... with only three hard drives, one gpu and a disk drive. I would love to put an ssd in, but there is no space unless I remove one of the hard drives.

Kuhler 1250 H20. love at first sight. Quite and Cool. what else you want from liquid cooler  :D  :D  :D 

My favourite is definitely the EDG750 PSU as it looks amazing, but also has great performances compared to the power supply I use at the moment. Furthermore its also really quiet which my power supply definitely isn't. :(

I would have to say the - Accent lighting kit (BLUE) because no kick Ass PC set-up would be complete with out a killer lighting Kit.

I like Antec EDG750 PSU because is 80+ gold and modular power supply

Your dream build's geekbench score: 21

wat

Dream Build: 
CPU: Intel Core i420 "Blazewell" GPU: Quad Titan GT420s RAM: 420GB Dank Dominator SSD: 9001 TB WD LeafGreen

I'm really digging that case. Simple but not too plain.

fave item True Quiet Fans, why? because my computer is loud it annoys me

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case - http://store.antec.com/gaming-series/eleven-hundred-v2.html

EDG750 PSU - http://store.antec.com/edge-series/edg750.html

True Quiet Fans - http://store.antec.com/truequiet-series/

Kuhler 1250 - http://store.antec.com/liquid-cooling/kuhler-h2o-1250.html

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color) - http://ow.ly/CASzQ

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color) - http://www.antecmobileproducts.com/products/#headphones

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

the case looks sexy

That Antec Edge 750W PSU looks like it has a really solid design with those well ventilated build with red plastic frames and especially that power rating and efficiency. It would make a nice upgrade to my 4-5 year old gaming system of which would probably blow up if I tried to install one of those power hungry price dropped 290x's (Of which I plan to get one sometime soon :P). Fingers Crossed! :D

I like the 1100 V2 because I like the name of it

Favorite item: ( *w*)

True Quiet Fans (>'w'<)

Why: ( O.o)??

CUZ REASONS!!! (>< )

Awesome giveaway!

I really like the Kühler, because of its radically different looks than the mainstream closed-loop systems, that are available from different manufacturers. The software package also looks interesting.

My favorite item: EDG750

Why: Because for some reason, I've always had to skimp on getting a "real" PSU and this one I'd actually be willing to pay a little extra to get, for being aesthetically pleasing, fully modular etc.