Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite part has to be the case! It looks really nice, plain, and compact, and not too flashy, just how I like my cases. Thanks again guys for this awesome giveaway!

The Antec Kuhler 1250  is my favorite item. An AIO cooler would really finalize the choice between an I5-4690K or an i3-4160 for the computer I plan on building.  Well all of those items would do that so,,,

The psu, it's fully modular,silent,and it even is 80 plus gold. Just perfect.

I love the look of the fans and it's a neat feature that they include a 2 speed inline switch on them.

I like the EDG750 PSU, silicone bands to reduce noise and modular cables are way easier to cable manage!

CPU: i7 4790K Cooler: Corsair H55i Mobo: ASUS Z97M-PLUS Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 32GB Storage: Samsung SM951 128GB m.2 Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD GPU: Asus STRIX 970 GTX PSU: Seasonic 550w Gold Case: Corsair 350D

I made an account just for this giveaway and found all the other sweet parts of this website!

I think the Kuhler 1250 looks pretty sweet, my favorite thing would have to be the cpu temp led, such a simple little addition, but it really does add a lot.

Thanks and good luck!

My favourite part about this bundle would definitely be the accent lighting as it matches the blue led's that I have set up at my battlestation! Plus who doesn't need a boatload of quiet gaming gear?

Love the True Quiet Fans for how quiet they are!

i like the kuhler cooler cuz it sounds weird when you say it lol, also like the way it looks

My favorite is the the Pulse Black Headphones because I've always wanted a good headset.

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / MOBO: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO / RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3200 / GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW / Case: Fractal Design R5 / Storage: Samsung 950 PRO M.5 512GB, 2 Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (RAID 0), WD Green 4TB / PSU: Corsair RM750 / Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 / Keyboard: Logitech G15 / Mouse: Logitech G600 / Speakers: Logitech X-230 / OS: Windows 10

Phone: Pixel 2

That case looks pretty good! Way better than my OEM case. Yay poor people stats :D

If I had to choose a favourite; It would definitely be the Antec Khuler 1250. Besides the cooler, I RUV EVERYTHING.

hey! :)

my favorite item from the bunch is the headphones. I like the headphones the best because i watched a couple reviews saying that they were pretty good, and ive always wanted some bluetooth headphones :)

thanks for the contest my pick is the Antec case i have not personally seen this one but if its anything like the other antec cases i have seen the quality of the manufacturing and design is the reason i would pick the case 

Nice giveaway. I would say my favorite would be the Kuhler 1250, but I really liked the case as well. I am using a coolermaster 212 but have wanted to do an all in one liquid cooling solution since I can't run a custom loop in my junky xclio a380.

Favorite item: accent lights. Why? I like to set the mood on my PC...

I'm drawn between the accent lights and the Kuhler 1250 D: 

But I would have to say the Kuhler 1250!
Because I'm really hoping to get into overclocking in the future and starting with a great new cpu cooler would be awesome. (:

I can always use the Khuler, even though I have my beastly Noctua. A more quiet setup would be great for when I do music recording though!

HELLO!!! 

EDG750 PSU, because it will have enough juice to carry the machine xD XD

My favorite is the cooler because its water cooled without the complicated custom loop setup!

got to love that casing!!!! so sleek and sexy.

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258(OCed to 4.0 GHz at 1.25v)   Mobo: Asus Z87I-PRO  RAM: G.Skill Dual Channel DDR3-2133 8GB(2x4)  GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9-270 Dual-X OC version  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M  OS: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB  Storage/GameLib:WD Caviar Black 1TB  PSU: Corsair CX500  Monitor: Lenovo L193 Wide  Cooling: Corsair H100i AIO  Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance k70 Cherry MX Reds  Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95  Speakers: Pioneer Home Theater 5.1 Surround  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud IIOS: Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Laptop: Lenovo Z50-70 (Intel core I7 4510u; Nvidia geforce 840m; 1TB HDD, 8GB RAM; 15.6' 1920x1080)