Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I am going to say the power supply is the best option. If it follows antecs quality, like the rest of their products, it appears to be the best of the options on the list. The price of it isn't that bad either. I might purchase it, even if I don't win anything.

Would be nice to win.

The True Quiet Fans would be really nice. I have cheapo fans that are really annoying and loud.

Thanks for the giveaway Antec!

My favorite part:

The 1100 V2. I Love a good looking, functional case.

(currently have to short my mobo pwr pins because I have no power switch LOL :P

System: Thinkpad T460

Looks, cool.

I like the cooler the best, with the temperature controlled LEDS.

I love the Antec case! It has a very cool simplistic design to the case that doesn't draw away from any of the fancy doodads you might have inside the case. 

The Kuhler looks awesome, I've been looking to upgrade from my air cooler for a while now.

My favorite piece of this equipment would be the eleven hundred v2 case. Right now I have a Dell Inspiron slim line case, that really limits the amount of things I can do in there and makes it really difficult to find good graphics cards. I currently use the dreaded r7 240 that linus says to stay away from. It was a sad day to watch that video after I had bought the thing. But this case would diffidently make a lot of space that I could work with and get better graphics cards.

ELEVEN HUNDRED V2!!! 

I love that case. It has very cool looks, but im would love to get this this would help me buid my own custom PC in orther to play good games (i game in an iMac with the alienware windows on it)

My favorite piece of this equipment would be the eleven hundred v2 case. Right now I have a Dell Inspiron slim line case, that really limits the amount of things I can do in there and makes it really difficult to find good graphics cards. I currently use the dreaded r7 240 that linus says to stay away from. It was a sad day to watch that video after I had bought the thing. But this case would diffidently make a lot of space that I could work with and get better graphics cards.

ELEVEN HUNDRED V2!!! 

The EVGA750w PSU because it looks sexy. That is awesome styling. Hard to ignore. 

Thanks for this giveaway LTT & Antec! :D

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

My favorite has to be the case, with the awesome looks and great air-flow options, its hard to ask for anything else.

Dat KÜHLER H2O 1250 and his parallel pumps  B)... so mighty.

That PSU is awesome, because you can never have enough power!

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

This is a pretty cool giveaway. My favorite part would have to be the cooler. Its much better then what I have now and it would be great to have. I would not have to worry about temps as much when overclocking.

Mine would be the kuhler 1250. It is a great replacement for the stock intel cooler.

I'm looking to ditch air-cooling and move on to a water-cooler for my CPU, so that Kuhler 1250 would be awesome to have!

I liked the PSU cpu cooler and the led strip ecualy! All would be very helpfull to me and the led strip would be cool, i would just need a powered USB hub but i ca buy that on my own.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Obligatory PC specs

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz
CPU Cooler: Corsair H50
Motherboard: Asus Z170-E ATX LGA1151
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)
Storage: ADATA Premier SP550 240GB
Storage: Western Digital Blue 500GB
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1TB
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB G1
Case: Fractal Design Define S
Power Supply: Corsair CSM 550W

Spoiler
If you are new please read the CoC!

Please FOLLOW YOUR OWN THREADS!

Quote people when replying to them.

PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR DARK THEME USERS.

Mark your problem as solved if answered and like all helpful information.

DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES(!) just type -pic- or tag them as spoiler.

Don't criticize people for asking "stupid question".

There is actually a hidden search feature on the forums here: Search 

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE A FANBOY/FANGIRL. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU DON'T LET THAT EFFECT YOUR HARDWARE RECOMMENDATIONS.

DO NOT POST SPAM!

I would really like to have this bundle to start my first built pc, My most favorite part of this giveaway is the power supply it would have more than enought to power the components i would put into the pc. I really enjoy your guys videos and love going through your forums keep up the good work.

Loving the accent lighting kit as it would make any boring desk instantly 500 times better!

Personally I like the accent lighting the most because it sets the mood ;)

My favorite part has to be the case! It looks really nice, plain, and compact, and not too flashy, just how I like my cases. Thanks again guys for this awesome giveaway!