Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I really would like a rad to get the most out of my FX 8320. I want it for my PC because the cooler, the better. Those case fans are awesome too! I could never go wrong with more intake for the lava-hot R9 290 I have.

I really would like a rad to get the most out of my FX 8320. I want it for my PC because the cooler, the better. Those case fans are awesome too! I could never go wrong with more intake for the lava-hot R9 290 I have.

i like the Antec products... i could use it all 

Oh wow awesome giveaway  :lol:

I would love that case as mine is currently a recycled oem case with bits ripped off and holes cut in it for cooling.  :unsure:

Favorite thing would probably be those silent coolers and PSU, cause whenever I start up my pc it's like living in a war zone. And my case is literally falling apart after moving to another location, so that would be nice too :)

The Eleven Hundred V2 has to be the most interesting thing in the package for me.

That is just one beautiful looking case. Looks and functionality wrapped up into one. Sign me up.

---

The case looks nice and has enough room inside for all the goodies. I could use a new one...

Definitely the case. It's a case for a real gamer, it has tons of great features and it has an awesome aggressive look to it. As a poor computer engineering college engineering student it'd be awesome to get this. It would greatly help me put my first personal build together. 

Man I really like that case!

oh, Antec is giving away quite a bit of stuff here. always hats off to people willing to do more than just sell things.

that Eleven Hundred V2 looks really snazzy.

it's not 'gamer bling' but it also has some style.

Steam - taiiat

my favorite one is the Computer Case, this one is beautiful and much better then my

I would say, my favorite things are the case and the power supply, they are really nice and waaaay better than the one I have :)

Hooray for red accents.

Loving the EDG750 PSU in this bundle because of its accents.

My favorite part is the Kuhler 1250 because it has the dual pump design. In my opinion it is great because if one fails I am not automatically left with no PC but just diminished cooling.

Thanks for the chance to be in this awesome give away!

My favorite item is the case: 1100 V2 Computer Case

Because: It looks really nice and professional and would also look great right beside my tv!

Thanks again guys! And greetings from the UK! :D

My favourite utem from that bundle is the Kühler, because I am wanting to make my PC as silent as possible, but being a student I cannot afford everything i want for my PC.

the most interesting thing in the the of items, it probably the power supply. Maybe because I need a new one  :P

Great stuff! My face is the accent lighting kit! Because I love a good looking PC!

"Our conversations aint long, but you know what is." - Jason Derulo

A good power supply just makes me happy. 

The case and CPU cooler are also very cool.

And so is the rest haha.

That Kuhler 1250 is definitely my favorite. Way better than an OEM heatsink/fan combo, especially if you're planning on running some load-heavy applications and worried about the temp of your CPU

That Kuhler 1250 is definitely my favorite. Way better than an OEM heatsink/fan combo, especially if you're planning on running some load-heavy applications and worried about the temp of your CPU