Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I like the kuhler 1250, I'm using stock heatsink and it's loud as hell haha

Awesome prize bundle! If i have to pick a favorite, im going with the case - looks like its built to last.

I like the edge PSU cos it's one of the better ones available right now.

Case.

Why? The look of it is interesting to me O.o

Looks really nice and less boring than the case I have atm xD

The EDG750 PSU is great looking piece of hardware, and from what I know, is very reliable. 

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

The kuher 1250 because my computer is loud I can't leave it on overnight cause it keeps me awake!

The silent psu might be my favourite item in the package, since my current one is pretty loud and annoying atm.

probably the cooler, because it looks beastly

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

I'm definitely in need of some quiet fans, so those look pretty sweet to me.

The Kuhler 1250, looks very nice.

I never owned a radiator, I know its weird that my favorite item would be a raditor, I have always wanted to build a pc but never had the money to do so. so i just keep entering giveaways and see if i end up winning something, hasnt happend yet but eventually something might happen. 

My favourite item would have to be the 1100 V2 Computer Case. It looks freakin' great!

I like a case a lot! The one I have now is big, but looks old, and I've been meaning to pick up a new one...

i don't think this giveaways are fair, people can make more then 1 acccount on this forum...

Kuhler 1250 - Currently using a Havik 140, great but so loud.... Would like a new case from my broken mic front I/O port corsair white 500r.

Definitely loving that antec kuhler 1250 because it's very unique compared to other AIO in the market now.

pretty much love everything since i really want to build my own pc and this would give me some things to check off a parts list

I love the power supply, the color would go well in the black/red build im planning for january ^.^ plus 750W is perfect for a 2 way SLI like im looking to get for the mentioned build.

The case looks awesome!

Human intelligence decreases with increasing proximity to oncoming traffic.

WEW!!! Favorite would be their Cooler (Kuhler 250)... And Those Cases Are Great Too =D  :)  :)  :)

I love the cooler. I have my CPU at 4.4, but I'd like to be able to get it all the way up to 4.6/7 with a real nice AIO cooler. Plus the lighting strips actually, I want to do a complete orange build so bad.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

Would love the fans and case, my computer just so happens to be sitting on a table with no case or fans... 

That cpu cooler looks awesome, because water coolers are awesome ;p

Cpt. Shadows