Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite would be the Kuhler 1250 because I want a watercooled cpu for a long time! And this one looks damn awesome! Lets pipe every fan..? Looks hardcore!

my favorite thing would be the: 1100 V2 Computer Case .

because i like the way it looks and i'm a student with no money to buy something like that

I like the fans!  Cool, quiet, and you can have nice looking colors to match the rest of your color scheme.  No more noise!

HOOULAAA another giveaway!!

I like the case and the PSU. why? because i have a POS of CM Elite 430 and another POS raidmax 730 watt.

a PSU is already in my newegg wish list. That would be a fantastic X-mas gift.

Thank you Antec and Linus!!

may your framerates be high and your temperatures be low. #pcmr

The Psu because i have kinda crappy one... Would be nice for my 2nd vga :P

Would be great to win.

i just luv the simplistic yet beautiful design it's awesome. :)

Ship the case to Sweden! I'll be superhappy to start building my new gamingpc and my wife will be even more happy that it's going to be quiet. No more turbulence in the office from windy/loud fans and no turbulence in the marriage...;)

Really digging the lighting options to customize the rig.

Silent builds start with the case.  And I love Antec cases!  Have used them in past builds.  Usually worth spending a few extra bucks on.

Probably the Antec 1100 V2 case:

The reason being that I have upgraded my PC but the only thing I haven't truly upgraded is my case, and I have no idea what it's like getting a new case and putting all my original parts inside of it.

Currently I'm using some old Zoostorm branded thing that was a part of a budget PC that I originally bought, which is now upgraded with a motherboard, CPU, PSU and GPU.

I also never had such a big PC case, the one I own is an mATX case, would be great to move all my parts inside a new case, sort of like a big move.

Thanks for doing this give-away LinusTechTips team!

You must be the change you want to see in the world.

- Mahatma Gandhi 

well i would love the lights because they make a pc its money worth, a good pc has to look good and be silent

I realllly like the PSU because PSU's should be quiet and goooood, if ya know what I mean.

I like everything, as my build could use all of that lol. My favorite would have to be the CPU cooler. I have my CPU overclocked 800mhz on the stock cooler. Not safe. But its working I guess.

My favorite item is definitely the fans. It sounds like a vortex in my living room currently with all my fans running. 

Well, my favourite product from this bundle is definitely the KÜHLER H2O 1250. It's a really great cooler. As far as i know, its dual pump its one of the best cooler in the market.

I want those fans badly. My computer is so loud, and I'm not in the position to change them.

The cooler is really awesome, but that case just looks amazing.