Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite item is the power supply because of the red accents and it's fantastic quiet performance!

LinusGGtips

Build It. Mod It. Customize It.

I would love to have that 750W PSU because of its beautiful design and bling bling stuff. Also, I might use it for my next PC build early next year. Thanks for this awesome giveaway!

I personally would really enjoy the Power Supply! Been looking to upgrade to a modular unit but haven't had the extra cash being a full time college student and working a part time job and all. 

My favorite item have to be the case...I love fancy case because it's the first thing people will look on your pc...

Looks good!

Name Turing/Enigma CPU AMD FX-8370 Motherboard GA-990FXA-UD5 RAM 16GB (2x8) HyperX Fury 1866MT/s GPU Sapphire R9 390 Nitro 8GB Case NZTX H2 Silent
Storage Sandisk SSD Plus 240GB + WD Red 3TB PSU Seasonic S12II 620W Display Sony KVL46W300A 46 LCD TV Cooling Hyper 212 EVO (Painted Black)
Headphones Audio-technica ATH-M40x + Aftershokz Bluez 2S Laptop Thinkpad E430 (BlackBird) Smartphone Xiaomi Redmi 2 16GB + Mi Band Other 3xRaspberry Pi B

Thanks for doing these great giveaways Linus

My favorite item would Bee the 1100 V2 Computer Case

Why because as a college kid I can't afford to make my own gaming rig and It would be awesome to get a start.

My favorite thing would be the case; since I wish I had more room to work with when I built my mini-ITX PC (using a SilverStone SG07B-W)

Also the front of the case looks pretty sweet as well.

Mini-ITX Build (unnamed)

Case: SilverStone SG07B-W Motherboard: ASUS P8H61-I CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K GPU: Integrated HD 3000 Cooler: Stock RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB (8GB) DDR3 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX600 Keyboard: Cheap Dell Keyboard (although has withstood 8 years of use) Mouse: Logitech G300 Headset: Logitech H110 OS: Windows 8.1 (64-bit) 

Phone: HTC One (m7) running ViperOne 8.0.0 (Android 5.0.2 Lollipop)

That EDG 750 PSU is pretty awesome. Solidly built, efficient, and silent! All these components are pretty great, but this takes the cake. Gotta have a PSU, so might as well make it a good one!

I am young (as in teen young). 

I LOVE PC BUILDING AND GAMING.

I'm a huge fan of Linus, Luke, Edzel, and the whole team.

My favorite item on this list is probably the power supply.

"It's the heart. It's what keeps it alive." or some deep something is probably what I should be putting here.

But NAH. It's just that the PSU is the core of any piece of tech, and getting the bundle [or even the PSU alone] would put me many steps [at checkout] ahead so I can accomplish my goal of building a PC around my birthday time to have an awesome LAN with my friends (my birthday is Nov. 9).

~Sincerely, 

A true fan in CA (California, not Canada)

My favorite is the Power Supply.

Why I want it is because I have been planning on building a PC for a while now and I am trying to save money so I will be able to. I am only 13 so I can't really get a job and if I get this it would really help out on the project

MY PC: Some random ok-ish laptop

thank you both Antec and LMG for the chance to win any of the goodies!

My favorite would be the Pulse Headset because of the style that it has.

I think my favorite would have to be the CPU cooler with it's temperature controller LED, because functional lights are cool but at the same time are actually useful!