Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Hello I think my favourite piece would be the kuhler 1250 because I'm planing to build my first gaming PC build by next September when I can afford enough money to buy it.

AMD FX-8370 4.0GHz 8-Core

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

MSI 970 GAMING

Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600

Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5

XFX Radeon R9 280X 3GB

Thermaltake Commander MS/I Snow Edition

EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ gold

Edimax EW-7811UTC 802.11a/b/g/n/ac USB 2.0 Wi-Fi Adapter

2 Cooler Master R4-L2R-20AC-GP 69.0 CFM 120mm Fan

My favorite part is probably the liquid cpu cooler because I have an fx-6300 with a stock cooler, and id love to overclock it.

If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port,
and the bus is interrupted as a very last resort,
and the address of the memory makes your floppy disk abort,
then the socket packet pocket has an error to report!

All though it may sound childish and foolish, my favorite part of this group of items would be the lights. I am a big tech geek and I love the silent coolers and the great, but to non-tech people, it just looks like a normal P.C until there is lights! I think its fair to say most computers bought pre-built do not have lights, unless they're like a 6000$ P.C, making your computer look super high-tec. My current P.C has lights built into the case and my normal friends think mine looks like a better computer then my best friend, who's P.C cost twice as much as mine!

The Lighting Kit would be my fav item, can change ANY build to suit the individual who owns it!

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I would love the PSU for my upcoming SLI-build early next year, but I would of course use the other components to keep the costs down.

i'd get the 1100 V2. i'm still using my Aerocool PGS Vs-9. lol.

My favorite would have to be all of it because I'm broke, never have had a gaming rig, and I'm limited to playing games on my mid-2012 MacBook Pro that can't even load Goat Simulator very well. LOL.  :D

This would really help me out both my PSU and caseare pretty old and it's about time I changed them.

Alot of cool kit.

Fav, would be the 1100v2 case.

I like all of them. Cuz I've never win anything before!

My favorite would be the headset as that would be the item I'm most interested in trying.

I would say the Khuler since I do not have a cpu cooler, only a stock fan. Linus, you are by far my favorite computer/tech reviewer on youtube. I think your small company is an inspiration and something I would like to do as well someday. Keep up the great work Linus (And others in the company good job guys) :)

My favorite item is the power supply because of the red accents and it's fantastic quiet performance!

LinusGGtips

Build It. Mod It. Customize It.

Ilike all of them. I hope I can win something for my husband :)

My favorite item is the Kuhler 1250. I like watercooling my pc but don't have to time to go through the struggle of setting up a custom waterloop.

I think that that Eleven Hundred V2 Computer Case is really sleek looking. Looks like it would have great air flow too.

I would love to have that 750W PSU because of its beautiful design and bling bling stuff. Also, I might use it for my next PC build early next year. Thanks for this awesome giveaway!

I personally would really enjoy the Power Supply! Been looking to upgrade to a modular unit but haven't had the extra cash being a full time college student and working a part time job and all.