Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Oh man, favorite thing in the give away....hmmmm
It's a tie between the PSU and the cooler.
The PSU would be a solid replacement for my old, battered 450 watt, and actually looks nice!
The cooler would be awesome due to poor airflow in my case :P
Solid bundle all together.

I like the look of the psu, I've never seen one with a red trim on it before. And another plus to it is that it is quiet which is a must in my book.

I like the look of the psu, I've never seen one with a red trim on it before. And another plus to it is that it is quiet which is a must in my book.

My favorite is that red power supply because it looks super nice.

Good video BTW

My favourite item is the fan because it looks nice  :D

Favorite item for me is definitely the water cooler. Been wanting one of those for awhile. With it I can finally oc my cpu and get more bang for my buck!

The fans are great,i need more fans in my case,and the cpu cooler, h80i is good but only single slot

System: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k GPU: Gigabyte Windforce Radeon R9 280 Storage: Crucial MX100 256gb SSD, WD Blue 1tb HDD, Sandisk 64gb SSD Case: Fractal Design Define R4              Motherboard: Asus Z97-A PSU: Corsair CX750M Monitor: 24" LG 1080p Display CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Keyboard and Mouse: Razer Death Stalker ad Death Adder PC Partpicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/DTZ8TW :)

the Kuhler 1250 I like the idea of a performance boost over shiny metal and pretty lights.

The kulher 1250 cuz I am broke and have stock CPU cooler. Thanks for having this

Dat case though. One of my favs and definitely my favourite thing here, just looks so damn sleek!

I personally like the cpu cooler i think it looks really freakin cool.

This would really help me out both my PSU and caseare pretty old and it's about time I changed them.

my favorite antec device is the EDG750 PSU because it is more silent than my current st45sf-g Power supply. It also has flat wires which make the inside of the rig to be more aerodynamic.

Hello!! Another giveaway! hopefully I can win this time :D.

My fav item(s) would be the lighting and liquid cooler. This is becuase i really like colour matching everything, and adding lights to a build can add the extra "wow", this looks cool effect. The liquid cooler becuase I just orderd the first part of my build, and would LOVE something to keep my system cool with! Thanks byee

Oh man, those are some beautiful parts compared to my budget PC...my favorite part would have to be that water cooler. I have a stock cooler cuz I was short on money, but that would be great for overclocking

I've always been a fan of antec cases, one of my all time favs is the antec 300, I've probably bought like 6 of those for various builds for me and my family.

That headset looks really nice! 

But in which color? That is the question!

I've always been a fan of antec cases, one of my all time favs is the antec 300, I've probably bought like 6 of those for various builds for me and my family.

The cooler looks sick but my favourite is the power supply

Travis