Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I would have to go with the cpu cooler because right now i'm using a v8 gts, and a dual 120mm rad would be better for overclocking.

"If a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live."   -Martin Luther King, Jr

I would say that my favorite item would be the EDG750 power supply. I do love my 80+ gold and fully modular power supplies.

The favorite part of this giveaway is Kuhler 1250 because i still run my cpu with 8-years old AM2+ stock cooler 

Definitely the Pulse headset.

I have used ear-buds for years and though they have their advantages, being light, portable, and relativity cheap/disposable, I never got the chance to appreciate the quality a really nice pair of headphones could offer. That is, until my brother got one. I put that pair on once and I was hooked. Never again would I trust ear-buds to deliver such a full sound, nor would I revert back to the expendable "buds" that had betrayed me. Luckily, I was the one with the Gaming PC, so naturally, I would offer him play-time in exchange for the use of his Midas-touch inducing head-ware. But as did the Treaty of Versailles (June 28, 1919), the compromise will not last after my relocation to college.

Big thanks to Antec from Myself,

Hope I win this because this could help be start building my new computer after my old one overheated and fried the CPU.  :( Honestly I like the Liquid cooling the most, because I included a Antec cooling system in my friends computer build and I seemed to like it very much (on the Installation side).]

Thanks Linus and Antec for this giveaway and let the odds be ever in my favor (and yours).

Primary: Xeon E3-1231v3, 32GB HyperX, GTX 960

Mobile: Lenovo Thinkpad X61 running Apricity Linux

My favorite item would have to be the EDG750 power supply. I like the looks and my current PSU is very dated and unreliable. 

Thanks for the give away

The case is really cool and right now i don't have a good one

The cooler is my favorite for sure due to its very unique design.

Personally the only thing I most here that is my favorite is the Accent lighting kit. I don't know how others feel, but to me lighting means a lot when setting up a work station. In my room, I actually have 2 of these, sadly due to college and money issues, I could not buy more. This light kit is amazing and works like a charm. It illuminates my work station giving it a nice look. Especially when watching movies with the lights off.

I've always been a big fan of Antec PSUs...constantly underrated in both performance and capacity.

The cooler is my favorite for sure due to its very unique design.

The kühler H20 1250 is crazy needed in my rig!

Thanks for all the giveaways <3

Thanks to a tech for the opportunity to win. I definitely like the cooling the most. I need to build a computer and the cooling was going to be the most expensive.

Thanks to antech for the opportunity to win. I definitely like the cooling the most. I need to build a computer and the cooling was going to be the most expensive.

Good luck to everyone!

My favorite item is the cooler, as I was already thinking of getting one :D

Thanks for the giveaway Antec/LMG.

The CPU cooler is pretty cool due to its unique design!

Good luck to everyone!

My favorite item is the cooler, as I was already thinking of getting one :D

Thanks for the giveaway Antec/LMG.

I would love to get this one 1100 V2 Computer Case

Why? 

As it has vent all the sides which is awesome to help me build my first gaming rig after 4 years. 

Nice video Linus! There should be a 4.0 version to improve all the mistakes... (Regarding the Bluetooth paper plane thing)

Anyways... MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.

Great giveaway guys!

My favorite thing would be the power supply. It's silent, fully modular and looks great.

No one else seems to think this but I'm totally digging the PSU. Them colors man. Them colors.