Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I would say the best is the Accent lighting kit because it would bring my desktop together nicely.

I light the lighting kit, because stuff that glows is funnish...mostly

The Best item is the psu (EDG750).

Thanks Antec!

CPU Intel i7 2600k @ 4.6ghz + CM hyper 212 evo Motherboard Gigabyte RAM 8gb GPU Nvidia GTX 670 Case Antec Nine Hundred Storage Samsung 840 SSD PSU Antec 650w Display Asus 144hz + 16:10 Samsung for coding Keyboard Microsoft Mouse Steelseries Sensei Raw Sound Sennheiser HD555

Those are some sexy fans, but my personal favorite item has to be the Kuhler 1250. It just looks way to beast.

My favorite is the Kuhler 1250 because I'm running a stock cooler and I want to overclock. 

My favorite item are the "True Quiet Fans" because... duh they are quiet... well if you not running them at 100%.

My favorite part is the power supply because it will be a nice replacement for mine and the rest would go to a new build with the older Corsair power supply.

I quite like the look of those headphones. They look very futuristic

I need to stop lurking.

Definitely that power supply.  I had an Antec PSU that lasted me about 12 years and loved it.

My favorite item is the cpu cooler, i feel that it's more reliable and makes less noise than my stock amd cpu cooler.

PSU, a well built, efficient, and quiet PSU is arguably the longest lasting piece of any custom system.

My choice is the eleven hundred v2  because it would  offer me the most air flow and space for my components to maintain then cool in the Caribbean weather ware I  live, and having cable managing would by a plus over my antec 300. I like how easy is the front face to removable.

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case - http://store.antec.com/gaming-series/eleven-hundred-v2.html

EDG750 PSU - http://store.antec.com/edge-series/edg750.html

True Quiet Fans - http://store.antec.com/truequiet-series/

Kuhler 1250 - http://store.antec.com/liquid-cooling/kuhler-h2o-1250.html

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color) - http://ow.ly/CASzQ

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color) - http://www.antecmobileproducts.com/products/#headphones

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

Favorite item: Pluse headphones

Why: I enjoy wireless technology yet I dont have alot of it

Honestly the warer cooler because I never water cooled befor and haveing a reliable pc will be great. I am getting in to programing and I need a pc where I can dual boot Linux and windows. Yey you rule Linus

Love the case. Anything's better than the old prebuilt HP case I have now.

Honestly the warer cooler because I never water cooled befor and haveing a reliable pc will be great. I am getting in to programing and I need a pc where I can dual boot Linux and windows. Yey you rule Linus

My favourite part of the give away would have to be the case. The reason for it is because I was looking to buy a new one because the one I currently have only have one intake and one exhaust which makes my components extremely hot and I get thermal throttling so when I game I have to take of the side panel.

My favourite is the water cooler.I have been running my pc on air cooling for the past 1 and half years and  i would like to see how it performs with a water cooler.

i like the accent lighting because I think customizing your system lights is kind of cool

my favorite is the KÜHLER H2O 1250 liquid cooler

because i only have a stock cooler

My favorite items are the fans because fans always keep your pc cool. Also these are quiet fans.

I have to say my favorite among these items is the EDG750 power supply ..I like the fact that it is fully modular,and that it is 80 plus gold  :) And Antec's reliability are second to none .I am still using a Antec Earthwatt 500 watt power suply in my older system .Still going strong !