Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

That cooler though :wub: love the looks

I looked at getting one a while back. If I remember right, the pumps are on the fans instead of the CPU mount, which in theory should increase cooling potential by eliminating the heat radiated from the pump.

Considering that I mistakenly purchased a Sentey Optimus case ($50 mid-size, would not recommend) and a 240mm rad without checking that it would fit, I am definitely most excited about the Eleven Hundred. My side panel isn't even on my computer right now because my radiator has to sit on top of the case with the hoses coming out and over.

Having a case with plenty of room for a water cooled system and decent looks (which I thing the Eleven Hundred has) would be pretty nice. And hey, with all the fan slots it has maybe I could get away with a Sapphire R7 250.

I Love the look and design of the case and would love to win the package because i am thinking about building my own pc and those parts would help me a ton.

My favorite item in the bundle is the accent kit just because it looks straight up awesome.

I'm interested in the case b/c windows are cool and it has a nice design.

Hi Linus community!

My favorite item on the givaway are the headphones and the cooler. The headphones because my friends always make fun of my old Logitech headphones which have also gotten very unconfortable since I wear glasses, and the cooler, well, my new processor could run faster with that.

My favourite is the LED lighting, because the attention to detail means everything. Having those LED strips as apart of the amazing rig will really tie the whole thing together.

My favorite part would have to be the power supply, it's beefy enough with a nice red accent.

Hey Linus! Big fan here I would very much like to win this giveaway. My favorite item is the 1100 V2 computer case because I don't have a case and right now my "pc" is hanging on my wall! Lol! :P 

THIS GIVEAWAY IS SICK, I'm most excited about that nice Antec case doe

My favorite item is the Kuhler 1250 liquid cooler! 

Why? Because I have been wanting a liquid cooler for a long time now but unfortunatly cannot afford it at the moment.

And it looks awesome aswell ! :D 

Thanks for the giveaway antec!! I love the Kuhler 1250 cpu cooler! I like it because i dont have one rn and my cpu gets hot because i render a lot!!! 

My favourite thing would have to be the fans and case. Really would like to have quiet fans that are still able to push high amounts of air.

In. Pretty curious about the fans included with the system, as I'm about to do a big fan roundup. 

My favorite ítem in there is the case, it just looks so Sharp and elegant, i would love it with some red lights and my old gtx560ti inside lol i hope i win and thanks in that case, the other way around congratulations to the winner :)

new pc parts are always fun haha

plus the case looks pretty sexy

Definitely the case. I've always used Antec cases. Currently have my rig in an Antec twelve hundred (v1).

I'm interested in the headphones cause i could use a nice pair plus the bluetooth/no cable thing is pretty sweet 

My Favorite item is the lighting system. Nothing males my day better than coming home to a beautifully lit up case with a system that I can be proud of, knowing that this is MY PC, and there are no others out there exactly like mine.