Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Thanks for the awesome giveaways linus

Favorite thing that cpu cooler. Why? Im still using stock nuff said :'( 

KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK 

My favorite item is the water kuhler H20 1250. I have wanted to try using one but can't fit one in the current case I have. Also it would allow me to overclock my cpu.

I have to go with the true quiet fans, not only are they quiet, but they look sweet too, best of both worlds!

1100 V2 Case is my favourite, great mounting options, cable management and overall quality, love the window at the side also. :)

I like the case the most. It would perfectly house my first non-Laptop PC.

The PSU cause mine is only 500 watts. 750 watts will allow me to put another GPU in my system and not have to worry about power consumption.

I really like that power supply, the rubber makes it look good and less noise from vibrations.

Favorite item

EDG750 PSU

¿Por què?

My old power supply is noisy and I need a higher capacity one in order to do SLI. :D

My favorite would have to be the CPU cooler. With it i would have the confidence to OC my CPU and not have to worry about over heating. 

The kuhler because I have never used a CLC. Have a i7-950 that would love some water.

The power supply looks sweet. All of this is awesome.

Since my second desktop build in a Sonata II case, I have looked to Antec for my chassis needs whenever planning a new rig.  For the physical aspects of my machines, I appreciate simple and effective - a heavy case, durable and able to contain the noise of fans, with an intelligent arrangement of fan mounts and vents; Antec has always offered me these at a very agreeable price point.  The Antec 1100 V2 appears to hold to these expectations brilliantly.

My favorite thing is probably the lights as they can make your setup look so cool at night which is when i game.

Thanks for the giveaway chance!

favorite part: EDG750 PSU

why? because the silence is a big plus along with the 80 plus gold, and even the full modular design sounds like something i could use haha (bad grammar i know)

Man, i seriously love you guys. Keep up the amazing work, and im always supporting you, it may not be in money form, but i really appreciate you guys and this.

I love that Kuhler 1250, i have been meaning to get a new liquid cooled cpu, and that would be awesome. I bought a 20 dollar air cooler to keep me going, and its been a year now. so hopefully i will get a  upgrade!

My favorite product is the power supply because it's silent red and compact and it's better than my PC power supply

The tower must be the one i want the most i think

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

the antec silent power supply one because the excellent red trim which gives it an amazing aesthetic along with being extra quite which allows u the create and amazing gaming machine  

I like the case because I am regretting getting a mini itx and it is way to small I can barely fit my hands in to move the wires around.

I like the Kuhler 1250 best, because I am buying parts for my first pc build and simply don't have the money to spend on a liquid cooler for my CPU. So I'll probably end up just using the average heat sink and fans.

Loved the paper airplane video. First I hear of these, pretty cool stuff.

More giveaways, eh? Um favorite item.. The EDG750 for a very simple reason: Silent PCs ftw.

Hello guys! So nice of Antec to let you guys do this giveaway!

Favorite item:

EDG750 PSU

Why:

Because i just love the black/red theme it has, its actually diferent from most psu's ive seen ( tbh beside some thermaltakes and the antec gamers i havent seen any other with this theme lol ) and also.. because my lil CX430 that i actually love as it is the first PSU ive bought, its getting maxed out lol.

Thanks again guys! Good Luck Everyone!

I adore the community involvement of this forum :) 

Anyway my favourite part would be the 1100 V2 Computer Case. I love the relatively huge window, one of my friends has it and it looks good, rather decent build quality but I also like the really good airflow. I'm not sure about the cable management in the case but that's not so big of an issue to me, it's probably pretty good. Otherwise it'd be the cooler, simply for the performance of it.

I think I'll say that the true quiet fans will be my favourite. Because I have a few of them and they do work well. Haha it'll be nice to have some again. Thanks for giveawat Linus!!!