Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

The case all the way. I am big on air cooling and the case looks not only awesome but also has the potential to push a tornado across the video cards. So awesome!

Thanks for all you do!

woooww....giveaway! ..and it's worldwide yay!

really really want that ANTEC Silent bundle PC package! 

I want to create a (really) silent system so i can let my little brother playing Dota2 at night :D

Really loves the Kuhler 1250, it's so elegant and I really want to build a system with liquid cooling, that's gonna be awesome!

so Linus, please send those awesome hardwares to Indonesia please :D 

my favorite item is the eleven hundred v2 because it seems like a pretty decent case and I happen to need a case for my next build.

I like the Pulse headphones. They seem to offer good ergonomics, meaning they are quite small and easy to keep on you, good comfort and I´m sold on the whole idea. Whether I´m sitting at the desk or shopping or just walking down the street, driving, I just grab these and am good to go.

My favorite thing in the giveaway is the water cooler it helps to over clock and keeps the noise down :)

Favourite item would be the accent lighting kit because i once tried to DIY that by soldering LED strips and a molex connector. It kinda went up in flames. Sold the thing and now stuck on macbook.
Would be nice to have a gaming-rig again:)

I think the favorite piece of this giveaway is the case.  I like the way it looks.

Ah, definitely the PSU. It is modular, reportedly of good quality, and has enough juice to run a very decent system. Would be perfect for my upcoming HTPC/living room gaming rig project.

love that psu the customisation options are so inspiring.

I really hope I win this one because I need a new case and that one looks very sexy and slim like me and yea My favourite thing about this giveaway is definitly DAT SEXY CASE because its sooooo slim and sexy.

---Nate the Great!

Love the EDG750 PSU looks, especially with the red silicone. It's also fully modular which help a lot with cable management.

Intel i7 6700k |ASUS Maximus VIII Formula |Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) |Gigabyte GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming 6GB|Corsair 780t

Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB, Seagate 1TB Barracuda, WD Caviar Black 4TB |Seasonic P760 80+ Platinum |Corsair H100i GTX

Keyboard:Corsair Strafe (Cherry MX Brown Switch) |Mouse:Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum |Windows 10

I'm loving that case. I'm using an alienware laptop and want to build a new computer so that case has really caught my eye.

I really like the case, much fancier than the one I'm currently using.

I like the EDG750 Power Supply, for it having a big amount of watts for its smaller size and it being quiet is very cool in my book. :)

My favorite component would be the case. It looks amazing but all of it would help me next build

My favourite thing about this giveaway is defenety the water cooler because its silent and cool....totally great for OC.

---Nate the Great!

My favorite component would be the case. It looks amazing but all of it would help me next build

My favorite is the Kulher 1250. Quiet AIO watercoolers are nice :)

Keep up the good work linus

Favorite item: 1100 v2 case

Because i love the design

My favorite item would definitely have to be the Pulse headset.Reason being is because they look great and have a lot more features than I would expect(wireless,bluetooth,microphone)with such a sleek design.