Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite part would be the headphones. I think they just look awesome!!! haha

Awesome to see more giveaways, I'm a daily watcher, not forum user however. 

I would like to use that Kuhler 1250 heatsink, I'm still using my stock one with 2 year old thermal paste on it. 

Goodluck everyone :D

Well my favorite out of the many would have to be the case. Ive never used a Antec case before so im just wondering how it would all work out. Looks cool though and whosoever wins AWESOME!!!!!

My favorite item in the bundle is the Kuhler 1250. It has been several years since I last got to overclock something with liquid cooling. Though the shiny power supply is a close second.

I really like the case. 1 iv really been loking to build a computer and the case that i can afford isnt as good

2. It jjust looks sweet to me

The kuhler 1250 would be my favorite item because I have been saving up for a cooler for over clocking however I would love the LED's and case mine is just a plain black adapted dell PC thanks for hosting this give away Linus!!

the cooler because i have a i5 4750k that just sitting ducks

My favourite item would be that sexy case. Great cooling and lots of space to work with for a newbie pc builder (Helped build one but never owned a custom pc) Also, I want to ascend to the master race >:3)

Favorite has to be the case because of the awesome cooling compared to what i have now which has two fans total and is cooling an R9 280X and an AMD 8320 8 core... TOO HOT

My favorite item is the power supply.  It is quiet (like a psu should be), is fully modular, offers 750 watts at 80 plus bronze, and has an LED fan...what's not to like?!

I haven't followed Antec for a while but after seeing the 1100 V2 I immediatly knew Antec is back in the game!  Coming from the legendary Antec 900 who still continues to serve (6 of them with NO FAILED FANS) I am Convinced that, should I win I will definitely buy an i7 4790K and OC to 4.5Ghz along with a GTX 970 and ASUS Sabertooth and Kingston HyperX Fury!

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

Well I like the Kuhler 1250. If you ask why? Becasue I've spent all my money on my new rig but couldn't afford a cooler for my cpu thus it's been running on it's stock fan for months  <_<

omg that water cooler makes me wanna break my "custom built" pc.

i neeeeeed this

my favorite is the accent lighting kit pretty cool for my  :D 

Awesome giveaway, Thanks antec and LMG.

I would have to say The kuhler 1250 is the kuhlest thing in the bundle. :)

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

The headset: I need a good headset because all I have right now are $10 earbuds

Would've loved to win the Psu, ny old one just makes som much noise

i need the Psu and the cooler and like that i dont need a case because im gonna build my first pc ever and im getting the spec 02.  and i would really like this lol im broke so anything helps. :) :)