Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

CPU cooler is my favorite since I still have a stock cooler. It would be great to see how well and quiet it performs on my rig.

Wow, thank you Antec and all the LMG members for this opportunity!

My favourite item from that list is probably the case. It fits my style of simplistic yet full of features cases.

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 GHz  |  Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo  |  MSI Radeon HD7950 OC/BE  |  8GB Kingston HyperX Red 1866 Mhz DDR3  |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  120GB Kingston HyperX Fury SSD  |  320GB Western Digital HDD  |  Thermaltake Core V71  |  BenQ XL2420Z + Fujistu Eco 19-5  |  Random ASUS keyboard  |  Corsair M60  | HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset

I'd be awfully excited to win that EDG power supply. It would just look so neat in my otherwise bland looking computer.

I think the watercooler is by far my favourite item in this bundle, it allows so much overclocking potential!

I want the liquid cooling stuff. It is the most sleek and I like the looks of liquid cooling rather than air.

My favorite would have to be the Power Supply. It's more reliable than mine better and mines dieing 

1100 V2 Computer Case

great for anyone that was a nice quiet and good looking computer.

I really like the look of the case. Though to be honest i'm not sure how much the 120mm fan mount behind the cpu would do.

really sweet that antec does these giveaways. favorite would be the cooler so I don't fry eggs on the cpu

My favorite item is the Kuhler 1250 because it appears to be a quality cooler and would be great for overclocking ;)

My favorite is Liquid cooling system that will help me run my CPU much better and Power supply is very important and it's also great to have. Thank you for this giveaway and good luck to everyone.

Awesome giveaway, Thanks antec and LMG.

I would have to say The kuhler 1250 is the kuhlest thing in the bundle. :)

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

My favorite item in this bundle would probably be the H20 1250. I love AIOs, for the simplicity and convenience. I do prefer custom loops, but they are expensive and need to be maintained.  

I want one!!! I'd have to say that my favorite item would be the Kuhler H2O 1250. I was thinking of going quite hard on my first build. A strong processor with great cooling should give me amazing performance as well as Overclocking room. I still have a laptop for now but I've been thinking a lot about my future build. I could see this system in my room! 

All of these are great components. I like windowed cases, dual pump water coolers, over the head headphones, and lighting strips, but my favorite is 750W the power supply. The PSU is easily the most important component in a computer, because it delivers power to all the powerful components inside the computer. It is best to get a PSU from a good brand.

Thanks for doing the giveaway! I like the Kuhler 1250 the most because of the atypical design featuring the pumps mounted on the back of the fans. It looks good and performs well.

I like everything specially the case and the PSU but I NEED THAT CASE, i reaaally think that it's sexy as f***

Once again, another great giveaway thanks to antec! 

The most interesting item by far would be the Kuhler 1250. A dual pump on a system like this can result in a very quiet and interesting performance. Even if if i don't win, this item will definitely be on my Christmas list.

My favorite would be the Liquid Cooler because I'm currently running a stock Intel cooler on my Quad Core that is constantly overheating on me

The thing that attract me in this giveaway are the fan. Great fans are trully an important factor that can make the biggest rigs, very convinient. Plus the fact that you can choose between silent mode and RPM mode is a great thing. You add to this what seems to be a great build quality and a good warranty. I could trully use some of these.