Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I think the case is the best part of this bundle because any case is better than my Thermaltake WingRS 100 that's several years old and yet houses my i5 4670 GTX 770 system.

EDIT: I accidentally double-posted and don't know how to delete posts

Definately the silent fans of the CPU cooler and the PSU, my current rig is loud as heck :P

I really love the EDG750 PSU as it would be a good upgrade to run a Nvidia 780 graphics card  :D 

My favorite item is the accent lighting RED because im building my first pc and the color theme is red&black.. I was searching for led bar but never really found, glad to saw the giveway! I hope to win (Also i need a wathercooler the kuhler will fit my build)

Thanks for the giveaway! I like the psu because it is modular, 80+ gold cretified, silent, and quiet, not to mention the flat cable design and sweeet design!

My favorite item is the accent lighting RED because im building my first pc and the color theme is red&black.. I was searching for led bar but never really found, glad to saw the giveway! I hope to win (Also i need a wathercooler the kuhler will fit my build)

my favourite item is definitely the pulse headset. why? because i love high quality media files and these could help me enjoy more my time at the gym!

My favorite part would have to be to headphones, my headphones recently broke and only one side works... ☺️

I think the Antec 240mm all in one liquid cooling is pretty nice. I like the design of their heatsink and fans on it. :)

The power supply looks pretty sexy. And that ventilation, hnnng. I would sure like one of those. 

My favorite part of the bundle is the case. Very nice looking and functional.

My favourite part of the bundle is the case. Very nice looking and functional.

Thanks Linus for doing another great give away!

The power supply looks great and runs at up to 92% efficiency WOW!  :o

I really like the PSU. Its silent and would look great

My favorite part is the case. The 1100 V2 is my ideal combination of sexy and business casual.

I like the power supply because it its not a dim and dull like most others
PS. if the winner pleases can the whole group spray paint it neon colors?

My favorite would have to be the Power Supply. As my Home Server power supply is so noisy aha :D plus i could do with a watercooler on my 3930k! :D

PC Editing / Gaming Rig Specs : i7-3930k @ 4ghz w/ Hyper 212 Evo | 840 Evo 250gb and Seagate 1TB | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | Zotac GTX 780 | Corsair Vengeance C70 Green | OS: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS / Win10 #KilledMyWife #MakeBombs

the most awesome is the Accent lighting kit because i always wanted a a non ghetto solution for table lighting!

Cool, that water pump looks nice. My i7 4790k just gets way to hot. been needing a different cooler for it for a while.

I like the cpu cooler, the default intel cooler i have installed is horrible. The intel cooler is loud and can't cool my cpu very well.