Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite item is the case, it is so well optimized for quiet and nice airflow. I like the holes in the clear part so you can stay cool and still look at your pc.

I like this giveaway because I love the power supply you're giving away. I've had many power supplies die on me and it is very expensive typically to get a good one like this one.

I like the 1100 V2 Computer Case because it is very roomy and big enough for 4 way Crossfire or SLI, as well as a whole bunch of drive cages and a windowed side panel to see all the good stuff on the inside

I hope I win

Favorite Item: Kuhler 1250

Why: It's a dual rad and it would make my single rad look like butt.

My favourite's got to be that PSU, I think it looks sweet and the fact that it comes with black rubber pads means it would look good in virtually any build.

I like the case, it has everything i need. I prefere a "sleeper" look rather than flashing lights and arrows pointing at my case going "look at me, look at me"

I like the 1100 V2 Computer Case because it is very roomy and big enough for 4 way Crossfire or SLI, as well as a whole bunch of drive cages and a windowed side panel to see all the good stuff on the inside

I like the 1100 V2 Computer Case because it is very roomy and big enough for 4 way Crossfire or SLI, as well as a whole bunch of drive cages and a windowed side panel to see all the good stuff on the inside.

My favorite item is the TrueQuiet fans, because I've been using cheap fans for my entire life and I'm tired of their noise, coil wine and, worst of all, constant failures (Once, one had it's blade come off and made such a bad noise I almost fell off my chair... soo.... yeah.)

I'm crazy about that case, It looks so slick and its exactly what I need to complete my PC build! Thanks LinusTechTips and Antec for this fantastic opportunity. Good luck to all.  :)

My favorite item is the EDG750 PSU because it's fully modular and it's red and black, which in my opinion, it's THE color combination.

My favorite item is the AMP Pulse headphones.

They look like good quality and their compact and mobile. Those would fit in my laptop bag easily I think.

I'd say that i probably like the Kuhler 1250 the most. Because my CPU cooler at the moment is really realllllly loud and i hate it. But im kinda broke at the moment. :/

Motherboard:: Asus Maxiumus ROG Crosshair VII AM4     Ram:: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)     SSD:: Intel 730 series 240Gb SSD
 GPU:: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB ROG Strix     CPU:: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x @3.70GHz   COOLING:: NZXT Kraken x72 AiO, 3x Thermaltake Riing Plus

I would love to win this bundle, I have never won a giveaway in my life.  My favorite thing in this bundle is probably going to be the fans, my fans are super loud and I would love to get this giveaway!