Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I think Antec's True Quiet fans are the best in this build. I got 3 for my computer because my old ones started to rattle, and man what a differance in noise level..Its kinda hard to get use to im always checking them to see if there all working. there that quiet!

My favourite thing would definitely be that case. So beautiful.

My favorite would be the accent lighting kit. It would make any build look amazing.

Definitely has to be the KÜHLER H2O 1250, my current CPU cooler sounds like a plane about to take off, and it doesn't perform that great either. The silence optimised PC would be great to win, thanks ANTEC and LMG for making this possible. Keep up the great work :D

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I've been looking for an AIO cooler... that KÜHLER H2O 1250 looks PRETTY NICE. (SOMETHING WRONG WITH CAPS... IDK)

It is so awesome you guys do all kinds of giveaways. Thanks everyone at LinusTechTips, and Antec for this particular giveaway.

My favourite item in this bundle is the Antec 1100 V2 Case, I was looking at buying the first version of it about a year ago, but I changed my mind at the last minute. I would really love to actually try out this case, and it would be awesome to get all these upgrades from Antec.

Anyways, thanks for the contest, and good luck to everyone!

My favorite item is the Kuhler 1250 because it looks nice and reviews say it works well.

Thanks!

I love the EDG750 PSU. The red compliments the black so well and it makes it look so much beefier. I also love that it is fully modular.

Good luck to all.

My favorite item is the true quiet fans because the ones i have right now i can hear through my headphones!

davourite item has to be the khuler. Why? FAR better than stock AMD coolers :P

I really like the power supply i've been looking into getting a new pc built and this would help

Building new PC soonish, checking out parts.

Fav: The CPU cooler

Why: I like being able to see the components move. The fans on the cooler are very visible. 

Favorite:
1100 V2 Computer Case

Reason:
I like the look of the case and the interior design looks nice. My current PC was built on a budget of $500 and I have to say that I regret skimping on my case. I have almost no room for cable management (side panel takes precision and patience to place properly without scuffing up my cables), and no matter how many times I re-cable it after maintenance, it never looks right.

OS Windows 8.1 | Ubuntu 14.04.1 MB MSI A88X-G43 FM2+ CPU AMD A10-7850K Kaveri GPU AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3 RAM G.Skill 8GB DDR3 PSU RAIDMAX 530W HDD WD 2TB 7200RPM

My favorite item has to be the "Accent Lighting" kit. I mean who doesn't love having a beautiful-looking workstation in their own favorite color? And bundled with all these other items makes it even more friggin awesome!!  :D

Looks like an amazing amount of goodies. Also loved the plane review.

I have an Antec Kühler 650 and have recently upgraded. But everything is getting tight and would love to put my hardware into this case as well as I need to have the Kühler 1250 to help with overclocking my new CPU before it melts through my motherboard.

Thanks for this giveaway. Awesome.

Marty :)

Definitely the power supply. I've been needing a new one for a while now and it'd be great if I won. 

I.NEED.IT. (>O.o)>

Favorite item:cpu cooler

Using it with my pentium g3258 would be <3 <3 biggest OC ever

My favourite part in this package would be the 1100 V2. I've heard great things about Antec's build quality, and I am in need of a new PC case as well.