Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I really like the case, it's simple and it's better than the generic one i've got :D

Hello From Mexico LTT!!!

I would love to have the: EDG750 PSU ! ! ! !

I am making my first RIG so I would LOVE tu put this PSU on it!

Objective: Super Silent PC.

I'm on abudget so anything will be GREAT!

Thank you good and luck to everyone! :D

My favorite item is the psu I vaule inovation and the psu is something that I would not hesitate to buy.

My favorite item would be the EDG750 PSU.

I have been looking for a decent power supply that's modular and would fit a red them build and I noticed that the silicone band is red, which would match.

The other PSU's I have found so far is the OCZ Fatal1ty PSU's

CPU: 5820K GPU: Gigabyte G1 970 RAM: 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Mobo: EVGA m-ATX Cooler: Corsair H100i Case: Xigmatek Aquila PSU: NZXT 700W Monitors: 2 x Wasabi Mango (1440p)

Do you play Go/Baduk/Weiqi? I am AGA 4D.

"We do not shop by brand, we shop by what delivers us the best performance, features and quality for the money we're spending" - Linus (Techquickie)

Nice snazzy way to add me to your forums, Linus ;-) lol.

I had to think for a minute, but I believe the AIO water cooler would be my top pic. Why? Because I have a

Noctua NH-U14S currently. Don't get me wrong, the thing is FANTASTIC...but it is friggin HUGE!

I really love that PSU, it looks pretty cool :)

The case is also awesome.

My PC has a noisy power supply, and that Antec one is noice, the red and black would be perfect ;D That case is very nice as well! Good job Antec.

I like the look of the kuhler 1250 the pumps sticking out look strangely appealing, plus they are very quiet  :P

The case, because it looks awesome and looks like it has great airflow.

I think the PSU is really good looking. It is definitely as plus if your PSU is visible, as well as your color scheme is red and black.

I like the Khuler 1250 for some reason. Probably since it looks different and is really cool looking because of that.

And thanks for the giveaway guys! With luck the winner won't be a one post wonder who never responds (as was the case with the laptop).

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

My favorite is the case which is not over the top and looks good. Also, it seems one could stuff quite a lot into the case

Fans coz quiet. I still have stocks in my build... :(

I would my favorite part of this part list would be the case. For me I find where they put the led and fan controller in the back on the top right, I very much like that the side window has two spaces for fans to cool down your graphics cards. One of my favorite features is how easy it is to put in a hard drive. 

favourite item is the 1100 V2 Computer Case

because it has Grommet-lined cable routing holes :)

the psu because quiet is awesome

Insert Sarcasm / Raging / Bragging / Inspirational Crap Here.

My computer has always been loud. An upgrade will be helpful.

Favorite Item:
   1100 V2 Case

Why:

Because it has a lot of internal space, and looks amazing!

I like the PSU. Why, because I cheaped out on mine and I need a good one.

But honestly I think I have a thing for cases. I love them.

Cats and Dogs living together Mass Hysteria!!!

My favourite is the Kuhler 1250 because it's different from other AIO cpu watercoolers and it performs very well.

My favorite item here has to be the case, it looks sleek and offers many cooling options; a great design by Antec.

The power supply. It's quiet and i know for sure that you can trust on Antec products. And the most important thing is that it hopefully don't have any annoying coilwhine. :)

EDG750 PSU

Its silent and it has them sexy red accents, what is there not to like about it. 

The power supply. It's quiet and i know for sure that you can trust on Antec products. And the most important thing is that it hopefully don't have any annoying coilwhine. :)

Awwwwwwwww YUUUUUEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS antec

I like the case and the lights

Accent lighting kit looks cool. It would go with all my blue peripherals in my build.