Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

In this Bundle, my favorite item has to be the True Quiet Fans. When I am commentating on youtube, my fan in my PC is really loud and with the 2 settings of RPM cooling, that will leave me with no backround noise in my vids. The 2 year warranty is a nice bonus too, as well as the look of the fan itself. That is a nice lookin fan!

Hands Down I'm most excited for the EDG750 PSU. I am needing a new power supply and my old one isn't nearly as efficient as this one.

I got to say that case is the best. Why? Well they managed to put vents on a windowed side without screwing up its look!

The psu because its modular. Would love to be able to route The cables /remove The ones that arent needed.

The psu because its modular. Would love to be able to route The cables /remove The ones that arent needed.

Man, everything there is better than what I got. I especially love the headphones as mine are just cheap 12 dollar ones.

I like the Kuhler because i was thinking of getting a waterblock, this would help very much and looks so cool!

this would be an exlent start on making my own custom built computer, currently saving up for parts for it

My favorite part of this giveaway would be the Kuhler 1250 cpu water cooler. A all in one setup for water cooling would be great for someone new to water cooling like me and that seems to be an excellent choice

Honestly, the fans and lighting kit interest me the most. I need some quieter fans and wouldn't mind a lighting kit to make my case look snazzier. 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

My favorite item is the Kuhler 1250, because the stock CPU cooler that came with my processor is really loud even at idle and its driving me crazy; furthermore, I would like to try to overclock my PC and this Antec's liquid cooler looks perfect for that.

Hi

My favorite item is case.....simply because is beautiful!

My favorite is the Kuhler 1250  would love to have water cooling on my rig.

i like the 1100 V2 Computer Case because of it's airflow and the cable management and the design look great

My favourite thing in the bundle is:

The Antec 1100 V2 case

Because:

I think it looks better than my current case and I like the black look to it.

That case, been looking for a new one to upgrade into. Oh and that Kuhler 1250 cpu cooler.  Kool

Linus! Another giveaway? Nice! :D

My favourite part of this bundle is the eleven hudert v2! It's very well opyimized for air cooling!!!

I think the cpu is the best. I do because water cooling has always interested me in many ways! :)  

My favorite idem would probably be the accent lighting (in red), I love powerful gaming PCs, but design is still a high priority.

That power supply though. Most of the time, power supplies look so ugly, with the exception of this antec one, and the NZXT HALE90.