Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

The accent lighting with that case, damn that would look good if you worked all together right.

Great products from Antec, for my favorite one I'd go with the liquid cooler probably because I'm in need of one (currently using intel's stock cooler - it sucks)

Thank you for doing this giveaway!

Yay A Giveaway! :D

I like the Kuhler H20 CPU cooler since I use the stock intel cooler on mine, and it does heat up more than i'd like. 

Hope I win!! 

Thank you Linus and Kuhler

Nice giveaway by the way, that's what I need. 

My favorite item is the case because it adds a nice view to the motherboard and graphic card which I can't see with my current build.

The rest of the bundle is perfect for me, my psu makes a lot of noise and it is not ready for oc, my case is small and classy looking :/, I still have the stock cooler on my cpu (because of my case) and my case fan is kind of poor...

I'm from Quebec so I'm sorry for your eyes...

I would love to have the power supply I need a better one so i can get a graphics card

the fans would be so awsome to get. my fans are loud and if i could use these to upgrade that would be awsome  :D

Personally I love yawls giveaways. 

I have been trying to start up a gaming PC along with my you-tube channel and I don't even have a case yet so my favorite item is the case.

EDG750 PSU because my psu cables aren't long enough for me to run them behind my mobo and back around :(

My favorite is the 1100 v2 computer case the reason why is so that it can house all the other components that come with it

Definitely the case the case that is my fav, looks good. I would love a new case.

Hey, my favourite is the Accent lighting kit because it would make any rig look badass ;)

Thanks for making this giveaway possible!

Definitly the Kuhler 1250 because water cooling is a damn good choice for keeping pc quiet and fresh and this one is soooo sexy

The case looks amazing! Really looking forward to that oil cooled pc too!

My favorite is the lighting kit because as a theatre tech, I like lights....

My favorite thing is the liquid cooler. It looks cool and probably preforms even better.

the cpu coller will dif help with cooling.

My favorite its the cooler, never use a watercolor in my life, it will be cool to have one :)

I love all of them. :) If i have to choose, the PSU because i really need a new one and this one is Antec's latest tech, gold certification and fully modular. Thanks for this awesome giveaway!

Hello my fav is the  PSU and the case would really give me a head start on rebuilding my pc

My favorite item is the power supply because of the orange and black color scheme.