Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

That power supply looks awesome. The power supply fan is always the loudest in my case. A quiet one would be sweet.

Accent lighting, as lighting is always that item that can always make a rig better.

I would love to have the cooler because mine failed and the tubing was all destroyed and this new Antec, cooler would be wonderful for my next build.

favorite item: accent lighting, cause there is no reason to keep your pc from ballin' out of control

Seriously, the best part about this is the case. Everything about this giveaway is astonishing  ^_^

My favorite item would be the true quiet fans because my current rig sounds like a vacuum whenever i'm gaming. 

YOOOO

Favorite item is the case. Looks good and I'm just in need of new case that looks good.

These Pulse are my favorite. They look awesome and I've been meaning to get some Bluetooth headphones for a while now!

I would love to get the all-in-one water cooling solution and the case, I will be upgrading my mobo and cpu this winter and my case is ok but lacks watercooling space (which I will need) and the cooling solution because I will be overclocking my CPU.

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium

My favorite item in this bundle is the EDG750 PSU.

There are many reasons to like it. Firstly, it is 80 Plus Gold rated. Stemming off of the Gold rating, the 750 watts is well-placed for efficiency for a single GPU setup, but can also allow for two GPUs, depending on the cards. Third, the PSU is modular and has flat cables. Next, it has a 5-year warranty, reflecting its quality. Finally, I've simply had a great experience with the Antec 620c power supply. Those are the things that matter to me.

My favorite product must be the PSU, It's one of the best looking PSU's I have ever seen

Main Rig: Intel Core i5 2500K @4.7Ghz, Noctua NH-U12s, Asus z68 V-Pro, Evga GTX 970, Samsung EVO 250Gb, Kingston DDR3 HyperX 1600 MHz 16GB,fractal design define r3, XFX XXX 850W

Laptop: Clevo w230st, 13.3" 1080p screen,  CPU intel i5 4200M(Someone want's to donate a i7-4700qm? :P), 8gb ram 1600Mhz, Geforce gtx 765m, SSD: mSata Evo 120Gb(still room for one more), HHD: 1Tb 7200rpm, 

Looking to build a new computer soon so all of this would come in handy. But really liking the 1100 V2 Computer Case. 

Well

I'd love those fans cause theyll help me relieve the third degree burns from my current laptop.
Seriously, you could make a BBQ outta this thing!
Happy trails, whatever thats supposed to mean...

I like the 1100 V2 case because it looks pretty smooth, but i am curious about the ventilation holes on the right side panel.

The case.  I like the look of it and I have to build a new system as my old one died in a blaze of glory.

Favorite item: everything 

reasoning: cuts the cost of the computer i want to build for my Dad to replace his crap computer that has 1GB of DDR RAM

My favorite item is the Pulse headset.  Looks cool and mine is going out.  I could use a new one. =)

Thanks for the giveaway 

My favorite part of the bundle is the accent lighting kit, I have one currently and they look pretty cool

Thanks Antec and thank u guys for this chance to win this awsome stuff !  :D

I will say the ELEVEN HUNDRED V2, I like the aesthetics of this case along with the front mesh that make this one look elegant.

Nice giveaway LTT and Antec, good luck to all.