Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Favourite item:Kuhler 1250   Why:Because i need to cool my CPU for future upgrade and do some overclocking.

True Quiet Fans, my pc is very loud but has amazing temps lol

The PSU is my favorite!

Why?  I would love to hear (or not hear) what a silent PSU sounds like.  My old one blows like a banshee! lol   :wub:

"If you tell the truth, you never have to remember anything." - Mark Twain

My favourite is the EDG750 PSU. Looks cool, fully modular and quiet. Will go well in my cousin's rig, he gets it if I win ;)

Hell im new to the pc world well sort of ive been in it for a year and i do have my own pc its a small anniversary celeron or Pentium i forgot but im upgrading the i7 and i already have troubles been from Australia the heat is a bi**ch so my components cant run for more than a solid 1 to 2 hours i have to play at night but i managed to get a very well cooled 750 ti oc but its my processor that kills it self so the thing that will probably help me would be the water cooling system that would be so needed and also the beauty of that power supply 750 is my next upgrade im gonna need going to r9 290x after there massive price cut recently. but yeah good luck to whoever reads this as well =D

favorite item for me is the case, because mine kinda sucks and i need an upgrade.

thanks for the giveaway :)

The PSU is better than mine and would be nice to win it.

My favourite item would definitely be the Kuhler 1250. I have a measly Hyper 212 Evo, where i can't even OC my CPU more than 300Mhz. zzzz. 

Kuhler 1250. I don't think I have to explain why liquid cooler is awesome ;P Other than the fact that I still don't have one :(

That 1100 V2 case would probably be my favourite item in the pack.

I went for a high end build a couple of years ago & as other costs ballooned, the case suffered. I ended up going with a fairly budget model that doesn't have a lot of airflow or any cable management. I actually have a good Antec PSU & a Kuhler 920 but it can get a bit loud when temps inside the case start heating up.

I like the case very much! I think it has potential for some super amazing builds

I like everything because i want a gaming pc and those would help me a lot!

The Antec case love the sleek look to it make me want a new computer case.

I am pretty much in need of everything! 

kuhler 1250 is my favorite

never had a chance to liquid cool my rig

the cooler because i need a silent pc.

I like the EDG750 : a very"open" modular power supply with nice estetic ( for me).

The Kuhler 1250, because my boxed 4770k is quite loud :'(

True Quiet Fans because God my computer cooling system is loud

Thank you for any help. This is a note that I have a hard Time reading and writing. so I have to use mostly Free Speech to Text options to get by and free reading software that does not always catch the errors in my writing. and also doesn't always hear the punctuation marks. So I thank you for your patience and understanding and ask that you do not point out or ridicule my disability. I am doing the best I can with what I have I am sorry to say this is actually the only form I've actually had to post a signature like this on for any time i need help.