Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite would be the lightnings. Because they look really cool and it would fit to my room.

My favorite item in this giveaway is the custom lighting. I like this item because I enjoy having the freedom of choosing a color to match other accessories that I use.

My favorite item is the PSU because I dont need that much power.

My favourite part is the Power Supply because it is the heart of a computer.

I want that power supply because id give it to a friend who need one and i wouldn't have to get a anything for christmas

It's a tough one, the CPU cooler would be SOOO convenient for me, but at the same time, my case would not be enough for me to fit it, so it all leads to.....the case.

With their price in my region, there's just no way i can afford one right now (a good full-tower, or even mid-tower case costs nearly as much as a GF970, due to weight and shipment costs), so yeah, the case would definitely be a huge improvement, that would allow for even more upgrades like the cooler. The headset, accent lights and coolers would be that cherry on the top thingy <3

I always prefer fully modular PSU. EDG750 PSU is the one for me.

I gotta fever, and the only prescription is more Kuhler 1250!

I love silent computers ;-)

favourite item: KÜHLER H2O 1250

My favorite item would be the PSU because those flat wires would put my current pile of spaghetti to shame.

I'm choosing the case because it's BIG and it would be the awesome case for my new rig I want to build.

Thanks for the giveaway guys!!

A giveaway again thanks @LinusTech!

I want 1100 V2 Computer Case becuse my case is from 2005 and its ugly.

My favorite item is the PSU, because its got those sexy red accents and is fully modular <3

Cool giveaway thanks to the guys at Antec.

Kuhler H20 1250

Its a perfect upgrade for my build to improve tempratures

The PSU is my favourite because it's silent and it probably has enough juice to feed two power hungry cards while keeping them decibels low.

If i had to pick a favourite part, I would say it would have to be the case, Simply because of the expansion opportunities.

I do video production for work and i like to make gaming videos in my spare time.

But my personal computer is a Pavilion 500. I have two monitors and extra hard drives.

But i simply just don't have the power to fully do anything i really need to.

That case would give me the opportunity to add components even after the giveaway.

It would be perfect.

Thank you for all of your giveaway chances. Super awesome!

I really love the True Quiet Fans (red).

My old PC broke and i'm planning on modding an old case into something new/cool looking and completely customized to my taste.

I won't go full high end on the hardware but I definitely want something to be proud of (AMD fx8320, R9 270x, 8gig ram,..) something along those lines.

I don't think I'll be able to create enough room in an old case for a radiator, so i'm going air cooled hence why i would like the fans.

It have to be Khuler 1250, its like best item on the list(new one would be good for me build).

The case, I've got the V1 of it and was pretty disapointed when i found i couldn't mount any other fans in the roof other than the noisy one included.

| i7 4790k | Noctua NH-D14 | Gigabyte GA-Z97N-WIFI | 16GB HyperX Fury | 128GB Transcend SSD370 x2 | 512GB Transcend SSD370S x2 | Node 304 |

| AOC 2250 (1080p) | NS Optimum OEM Keyboard | Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse | Creative Inspire w/ JBL Control ONE |

Fantastic giveaway. Thank you Antec and Linus for the chance.

The case is my favorite peice cause im looking to upgrade my case and this one might be a contender.

My favourite is the TrueQuiet fans, I really appreciate silent-style fans in a small dorm room.

Thanks for the giveaway guys!