Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

The case! As unfortunate as it is, when trying to eek out the most performance from a PC, one of the first things that goes is the case.. well, in my case, a significant downgrade. So I would really welcome a much improved case to work with (especially considering mine is kinda loud -.-)

The EDG750 PSU because the design is AMAZING and goes with my set up, as well as it being totally freakin' epic!

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

Those fans. I'm always struggling for silent performance.

The EDG750 PSU because the design is AMAZING and goes with my set up, as well as it being totally freakin' epic!

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

I like EDG750 PSU because mine PSU are screaming for a replacement.

My favorite is the cpu cooler because its different from all of the other ones out there and I want one :)

This is a pretty awesome giveaway! I also used this as an excuse ti finaly register on the forums, as I've been wanting to do so for quite a while, but never got around doing so...

I'd say my favourite item would be the Kuhler 1250, because it's way better (both in form and function) than the stock Intel cooler my broke-ass is currently running. :c

Stay awesome!

Thanks for the awesome giveaway Linus and Antec!

The PSU is definitely my favorite simply for the red color scheme.  Too many PSUs are very plain.

My favourite item is the 1100 V2 Computer Case because it looks great and mine lacks ports.

I personally like the Kuhler 1250. The black and white design would fit well with my PC.

Great bundle!

My favorite item is: EDG750 PSU, because I personally think that those red accents on the black base color of it look sooooooo sick. Liturally, best color combination in the world.

The case, for sure, because when i bought mine, it cames broken, and it was the wrong color.

I love the way that Power Supply looks *_* 
So yeah, good luck to you all

PSU is pretty sweet. Love silent PSUs :D

| CPU: i7 4770k 4.3GHz | MOBO: GIGABYTE Z87 HD3 | RAM: 8GB A-Data XPG V1 | GPU: EVGA GTX 780 FTW | PSU: Corsair CS750M | Storage: A-Data SP900 256GB SSD+WD Black 3TB+Hitachi 250GB HDD | Cooling: Corsair H100i | Networking: Rosewill N900 PCE WiFi Adapter | OS: Windows 10 Pro+Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite | Case: NZXT H440 |

Thanks for the videos!

I'd love that case!

AMD FX-8350|Asus M5R97 2.0|Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB|Asus GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II|Rosewill Blackhawk Mid Tower|Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM|Corsair CX600M|Samsung SyncMaster 205BW|Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo|CM Storm QuickFire Rapid - Tenkeyless (Brown)|Zowie EC1 Evo Black|Razer Tiamat 2.2 Headset|Windows 8.1|

I LOVE the Kuhler 1250. The dual pumps is a fantastic idea to me. Redundancy, and possibly better performance than other coolers out there is a great thing to take note with this product. Truly great.

CPU: AMD FX-4100 Quad Core @4.51GHz. Motherboard: Asus M5A97. RAM: 16GB 1333mhz Komputerbay (4x4GB). GPU: Palit GeForce GTX 770 2GB. Case: Phantom 410. Storage: 64GB SanDisk SSD. & 1TB Seagate 7200rpm. & 2 500GB Seagate 7200rpm. PSU: OCZ 750W Display(s): Acer 22" 1080P Monitor & Baird 22" 1080P TV. Cooling: H100i Closed Loop Kit. Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013. Mouse: Sharkoon Fireglider. Sound: Turtle Beach PX22 & Bush 100W 2.1 Sound Bar. OS: Windows 8.1 64Bit

My favorite thing in this bundle is the CPU cooler, I love the design on these coolers and as far as I know they work fantastically for overclocking

the PSU becuz with 750 watts i can overclock EVERYTHING and the fans cuz then i can keep my computer quiet and cool while overclocking everything :D

The lighting kit appeals to me the most because it would really add something interesting and unique to my setup rather than change something out.

To be honest, I really like the CPU cooler because I am currently using a stock one from AMD. Plus I'm in a beige computer case from the 90s so the airflow is not that great. :)

That PSU thou, looks pretty.

Wouldn't mind that AIO cooler either

My favourite is the cooler, looks awesome :D  (it's features sure are awesome too).