Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite part would have to be the case. I'm a sucker for clean and classic looks.

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

i really dig the case, think it can be a nice starting point for a decent mod ;)

My favorite item would definitely have to be the cooler. I have an older motherboard and processor, so I have to overclock to be able to play some modern games (Read: Shadow of Mordor) and I worry a lot about whether or not my system is going to be able to handle it until I can afford to upgrade, so it'd be a huge asset.

Favorite Item from the bundle:

EDG750 PSU

Reason:

I think 750W is the perfect wattage for futureproofing without being overkill, the color scheme looks sick!

The case because it's interesting looking while still being conservative enough.

That case is pretty sexy imo. Silent PC. mmmm yisss.

Would be great for my editing rig.

Favorite item:

Accent lighting kit

Can't have enough of them lights.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

My favorite would be the power supply because I am pretty sure mine is going to die soon :P

Whoop Whoop!

Useful threads: Code of Conduct || Unofficial LTT Beginners Guide || Forum FAQ

CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 GPU: GTX 760 MOBO: Asrock Z97 Anniversary RAM: 8GB Adata @ 1600 Mhz Case: Define R4 SSD: Kingston V300 128 GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda NAS: 3TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID 1 PSU: EVGA 600B (600W 80+ Bronze) Display: LG 23MP75 (1080p IPS @ 60hz) 

The CPU water cooler because air cooling is for noobs.  ^_^

The Power supply. Quiet Builds are Great!

Sweet giveaway!

I think the PSU is my favorite. While I could use any of these components... my current unit is on it's last leg... plus... gotta love those red vibration cushions.

favorite item: 1100 V2 because it's a clean looking case and has nice features. 

It only took me about 30 tries and half an hour to log in. :D Finally!

Which item i like the most? The 1100 V2.

Why ? Cause I want to build me a glamorous new rig with like a side window and some cool lighting inside. It's not all for bling, of course, it will have a Core i5 all that good stuff but it's also going to be beatyful!

Anyway good luck to everyone!

I personally think this case looks beautiful. I am new to PC building and this bundle would be ideal for me to get started and try to build my first computer.

Apart from the whole bundle just being what i need because right now i have no fans at all, only the ones that come with the CPU/GPU/PSU i am not even kidding, i would go for the case. I am a fangirl of any case with windows and cd drives areas. Also the case i am using right now is ten years old, is missing a foot, has holes where PCI cards used to be and only supports USB 1.0 at the front!!!!!!

So its way underpowered for what my mobo can supply! I could explain why i like each part the most! 

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

Kuhler 1250, really interesting to see a new style of closed loop water coolers. Nice how it has finally been released after coverage at one of the conventions (too many to go back to). 

My favorite item in the bundle is the case. I have the 300 Illusion currently and its great.

Awesome another give away  :lol: My favourite has to be the case it would be be great to be able to open my right side panel without having to wrestle the cables back in after :3

favorite item would be the cpu cooler. but i dont think it will fit in my current case so the case will hopefully be helpful too