Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I can't really say what my favorite item could be, as I don't own any of them. (yet... ;P)

Great giveaway, like everytime before.

My favorite Item: The PSU

Why: Mostly because mine is quite old, and makes weirdnoises sometimes.

That "Kuhler" looks nice, missing an umlaut though (Kühler) :P Please let me win?

I love the power supply

Why it's really a bad as power supply its a god looking power supply

The 1100 V2 Computer Case is pretty sweet. So many fan mounting spaces. One can really optimize the airflow. Plus I need USB 3 in the front!!!

Greetings from germany

Oeehh I love give-aways, I never win tho..

Uhm, my favourite will be the Kuhler 1250, because I'm using my Intel stock cooler :unsure:  

And water is cool. Just as the cooler. But, water is not so cool when you spill it over your Razer Keyboard..

My favorite item is the accent lighting kit. Why? Because: why not?

My favorite item in the bundle is the Antec 1100 V2 Computer Case. It has a very sleek look while also having the ability to hold some serious computer hardware.

My favorite item in this bundle is probably the Kuhler 1250. I think the dual pump design and the RGB indicative lighting are really cool.

It's year 2014 and era of air cooling slowly but surely coming to an end. All sorts and kinds of liquid cooling, aio and custom ones become cheaper and mroe setup frendly. I'm pretty sure that all box cpu will be provided with aio wc by default soon. As for me - I'm planning a new build/upgrade and already have a decent air cpu cooler, but if I had to choose from - obviously it would be  Kuhler 1250. Also when it comes to the 'noise' question, no doubt - WC FTW!

I love that psu. I've been thinking upgrading my shitty Chieftec but a whole pc would be much cooler  :P  :D

Dat power supply! Looks fantastic and silence is golden.

Of course, that case looks pretty sweet too.

Love the PSU it looks great,If I won't won this giveaway gonna buy the PSU it will look great in my build <3

Love the power supply

It's a god looking power supply love the color

Thanks guys!! My favorite product is probably the Edge power supply because it is very quiet, affordable, and rather good looking!

My system: i7 4790k / / NZXT H440 / / Custom CPU & GPU loop / / Coming soon... / / MSI Z97 GAMING 9 A.C. / / Corsair RM850 / / Silverstone Black/Red Cables / / Kingston HyperX 3k 240GBx2 / / WD Black 3TB / / G.Skill Sniper 16gb 1600MHz / / 

Everything is pimpin B) but realy like the case. Well is not the most efficient but is simplistic and good looking.