Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I love the case, Like simple cases that are practical. Thanks for doing all these giveaways and things, really keeping your community happy. 

My favorite is definetly that pulse headset :o

I'm so curious of those because they don't seem to have any soft earbud thingys so wondering if my ears are going to get hurt in long terms of use.

Thank you LMG and Antec for giving us a chance to win a cool set of items.

If i had to choose something as my favorite item there it would probably have to be the Case or the Light Strips that the contest is offering.

The PSU is pretty cool.

Mostly cuz my girlfriend needs a new one for her rig.

THE CASE: Amazing because it actually works and has proper case filters and ventilation unlike my cooler master half 912, worst case ever for expansion and dust

YAY

My favorite item would have to be the Kuhler 1250 cause my fx 6300 is on stock cooler and my case supports a dual fan radiator, i would love to OC my six pack

My favourite is the cpu cooler, I use the boxed intel cooler right now and I could reallly use an upgrade. The other parts will compliment my rig very well too: more quite, nice lighting and a nice headset

my favorite part is the semi silent psu i am getting really tired of my whining corsair rm750

love your contend and keep up the good work

greetings from the Netherlands

I like the PSU because my current one is horribly inefficient and I'm due for an upgrade.

My favorite item is probably the fans... I mean they are fans and fans are awesome!

Favourite item: Accent lighting kit

Why: because I like to highlight things that I like/want I my rigs.

Hope I win 

But seriously last time i won anything was when i was 8 years old. Best thing of the set would be the case.
mainly because of the design and space inside for airflow and room to work.

Cheers 

Bas 

The power supply, for sure. The efficiency rating is grand and the reviews provide consistency pertaining to power reliability and voltage regulation. It also could never be mistaken as an eyesore. My favorite item in the giveaway bundle would have to be the EDG750PSU.

My favourite part of this would be the ability to choose the colour for headphones and lighting. Thats nice to be able to do. The lighting kit is more interesting to me than the other stuff since I wouldn't need to get PC components to use them.

I like that case because the front I/O panel looks very awesome!

I love the power supply, the red vibration bands look awesome giving that extra colour that would work in most computer builds.

Would be nice if they did have other colours then black.

"FIGHT ME!" (ง'̀-'́)ง

My favorite item in this giveaway is the Kuhler 1250. I am still running a basic air cooler and would love to get into water cooling but I am afraid to jump right into custom loops.