To encourage social distancing, you must leave two blank lines at the start and end of every post, and before and after every quote. Failure to comply may result in non-essential parts of the forum closing. Click for more details. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

The True Quiet Fans, my PC build (that i am building), is going to be very Hot I can tell already, with terrible stock CPU cooler and case airflow design, however I cannot afford to upgrade this. Thanks and keep up the great work!

The lights because when don't lights make things more awesome!  That being said, a quieter pc build is always appreciated.

My favorite item is Kuhler 1250 because I have the processor cooler that came with the processor.

I'd love this item because all my money is currently going to bills :/

I like the look of the case a lot.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Thanks Antec and @LinusTech for this give away,

Favorite item:

True Quiet Fans

Why?

Most of my fans are good at low rpm but on 70% or higher it rather loud, and the review on these True quiet ones are very positive

Mines is the Kuhler 1250. Why? Because I'm using the stock Intel cooler and anything is better than that :( Also good luck to everyone! :D

Mirror's Edge 2. One day.

I would like to win because i do not have a PC only a (shity) laptop that heats up after 20min on when i'm watching youtube :wacko: . If i win i will build my self a PC. and i like the look of the case :rolleyes: . 

I really like the cooler.
I currently have a cheap air cooler for my cpu and I've been wanting to upgrade it for a long time.

would be awesome if I win.

:D  :D  :D

My favourite thing in the bundle has to be the fans. I have always been a... FAN(Get it :P) of Antecs fans as they have always had great features for a good price.

Favorite item would most likely be the whole bundle itself since I don't yet have a PC. :c
I'm starting to save money now and this would be an excellent start! :D