Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I really like the cooler.
I currently have a cheap air cooler for my cpu and I've been wanting to upgrade it for a long time.

would be awesome if I win.

:D  :D  :D

The Kuhler 1250 looks great, especially since I haven't tried any water cooling setups yet and this would start me off nicely

The Antec Kuhler looks great and I bet the performance from it would be wonderful. Love the content. Keep it up! 

My favourite thing in the bundle has to be the fans. I have always been a... FAN(Get it :P) of Antecs fans as they have always had great features for a good price.

Favorite item would most likely be the whole bundle itself since I don't yet have a PC. :c
I'm starting to save money now and this would be an excellent start! :D

Awsome giveaway!

I think that the case is the best from all of products, because it is cool. If you know what I mean :)

My favorite is probably the Kuhler 1250 because it's better than my stock cooler.

My favorite part would have to be the CPU cooler. Thanks Antec + LTT!

i think the lighting kit is really cool because you can make your PC yours

i have to say that the Kuhler 1250 is the best item of this bundle, because it improves the cooling of the CPU especially if you are thinking of overclocking the cpu. cool give away with alot of great things included.

This us Great I love getting the chance to win great, cool stuff from Linus's sponsers! :D my favorite item would have to be the EDG 750 watt power supply because of its reasonable price, great power output for my and many other's needs. Good luck to everyone!

Favoourite: the fans

reason: they look almost as good as corsairs!

Love that water cooler, im on air cooling and antec makes a killer water cooler and thats why i want one.

This us Great I love getting the chance to win great, cool stuff from Linus's sponsers! :D my favorite item would have to be the EDG 750 watt power supply because of its reasonable price, great power output for my and many other's needs. Good luck to everyone!

The Waterblock and radiator is definetely my favorite thing of this giveaway!

I like the case, it looks so neat, and i definitely want to use it in my next build!

Thanks for the chance of this giveaway.

PS: Linus and co are awesome!

I really dig that cooler, I have been meaning to buy a quality AIO for sometime now and this one looks sexy af

Thank you guys so much for these awesome giveaways. :) My favourite is the Kuhler 1250, I think it looks really great in a bit weird but kind of cool way. Thanks for the opportunity to win that pack. 

My favorite would have to be the Antec Kuhler 1250 because it's currently pointless to overclock my FX-8350 over 4300Mhz without it thermal throttling. Also it would be my first time water cooling.

My case could do for an upgrade T.T the fans I have are way too loud for their performance

I like the EDG750 PSU the most becuase it is more powerfull and quieter then the one that i have now.

The other things are awesome to, i like the CPU cooler and the Case:)