Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Favorite is Kuhler 1250, mine build is only air cooled :(

I would love the headset! I'm looking for a new one and this would be great! 

Love the Kuhler 1250 because I have been wanting to liquid cool my cpu for so long but never got the money to, plus this one is probably one of the coolest looking AIO liquid cooler I've seen 

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

Accent lighting kit because it has cool colour and so that I can see my amazing pc at night

I personally like the CPU cooler as It simply just makes your PC look awesome. Featuring 2 fans for more power than a single.

Wow, awesome parts, I'd really wish to get my hands on that cpu cooler!

By the way, thank you LTT and antec for making this giveaway possible, especially as someone from Europe, thanks alot!

My favorite item would be the PSU. That red colour would suit my pc very well. And it will be more silenced as well.

My favorite items are the True Quiet Fans, because running a computer silently is a must-have for me!

Favorite item: 1100V2

Why you ask? Dat body doe. By which I mean of course I am pleased by the many expansion options, the 4 front usb ports, and the sleek design.

Oo, that Kuhler 1250 is appealing! Why? It's always a great thing not to cook your parts :)

My favorite item would be the Antec 1100 V2 Computer Case. I have been using Antec cases since the days of the Antec Sonata.

Awesome that the giveaway is World Wide, especially because I'm from Denmark, the Canada of Europe :P

The item I like the most is the True Quiet Fans, because I think that it's important to have a silent build.
But I'm a big fan of the lighting kit aswell.

Favorite item is the 1100 V2 Computer Case. Because when I was looking for a silent computer case this was all I could hope for but unfortunately it's not available in my country.

My favourite is the Kuhler 1250 because I need a better CPU cooler and it delievers great performance. 

It would be nice to get some of this stuff because I don't have enough money to upgrade my gaming rig.

Good luck to everyone else taking part in this giveaway.

Nice giveaway!

The EDG750 PSU seems like a nice power supply. Need a new one because my old supply loves electricity to much  :P  :angry: !

my favorite item is the Accent lighting kit 

why, well because look at them! they look shiny and cool *_*

My favorite: The power supply! Why? Because I actually need a new one and I really like the sound of silence! :)