Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I currently have to play all my games on a MacBook Pro and this would be a great start for a new PC. I like the lighting the most.

I really like the PSU because it's awesome to have a power supply with LEDs and customizable bands (the red ones) to perfectly suite your build and the wisper quiet fan is also nice.

the silent fans are nice

my pc is running pretty much 24/7 and its hard to sleep sometimes with my loud fans

(my pc is in my bedroom)

The Accent lighting kit looks cool, would add some flare to my tower.

my favourite thing is that power supply dayum mine is so loud also the power supply looks really cool, loving the red accents to it

Favorite item: 1100 V2 Computer Case

Why: I like the new design and the ability to still have DVD Drive and other bay devices in a tower

Still use DVD for old game loading

Sweet giveaway, i love the kuhler 1250 because the current cooler on my cpu just ain't working out and liquid is the way to go!

I like that cooler because it's not a regular design

Favorite item: 1100 V2 Case

Why: possibility of expansion is enormous (better then what i have)

Good luck everyone.

Favourite would have to be the True Quiet fans, I do a lot of audio recording next to my pc, fan noise can be challenging sometimes! :D

I can't make a choice ;)
The fans, the ware cooler, the lighting kit and the PSU are awesome and i could realy use them.
The whole pack is realy cool and i'd love to win

I make Rainmeter things and other art :D

The silent fans because there's nothing worse than your computer sounding like a bee hive.

I'd have to pick those TrueQuiet fans. I've always preferred my builds to be the sleek and elegant type, but what I like even more than a sleek build is a quiet build- and those fans produce less than 20db. Literally whisper-quiet build? Yes please!

I like the 1100 V2 Computer Case , as I am looking to assemble a system and the chasis looks minimalistic.

My favorite item in this bundle is probably the fans. I'd defer the case and PSU to Corsair, the headphones to Sennheiser, and the liquid cooler to Swiftech. Come to think of it though, I'd love some accent lighting to spruce up my 350D a little. 

Sure hope this one doesn't go to another One Post Wonder. Though a contributor to the LTT channel may not necessarily be a contributor to the forums.

Spoiler

CPU: AMD 5800X

GPU: Gigabyte Aorus 3070 Ti

SSD: WD SN850X 4TB x2

MoBo: Gigabyte Aorus Master B550

Case: Fractal Torrent

PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

My favourite item would probably be the fans. I really like that they are quiet.

I just don´t like it when the fans spin up and my pc gets all noisy.

Honestly I love the case... but i wouldn't complain if i had any...silence is a virtue.

The kuhler would be awesome for me because my current CPU cooler is pretty loud and not hugely effective. If I could make my computer silent, or near enough, that would be really awesome! :D

HTTP/2 203

My favorite is the EDG750 PSU because my current HX850 is painfully loud and annoying.

I love that EDG750 PSU .. because it looks like some Top Secret alien thing :D and it is 1723% better than mine .

The cpu watercooler because of the unique design, or maybe i am just saying that because i need one.