Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

The thing I liked the most was the water cooler. I just think water coolers are cool. (Ha ha, get it?)

Dat CPU cooler 
at least better than my evo 212

bla bla bla emotional bla bla bla -I just want this - 

CPU:AMD FX-8320, RAM:Kingston Fury Black Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600, GPU:MSI Radeon R9 280, Case:Cooler Master 690 III, PSU:Thermaltake Smart 650W

Storage:WD Purple 1TB, CPU Cooler:Hyper 212 EVO, Keyboard:SCI Granite, OS:win 8.1 64bit, Display:Samsung SyncMaster SA100, Mouse:CM Storm Spawn

Hey there guys!

My favourite item from the giveaway is the case because the case that i have now is... well, pretty shitty and old.

I really like that PSU but the case looks good too

I like those fans cause they are toolless and they seem prety silent!

I love that EDG750 PSU, would be a huge improvement over my current one in the noise department...

The liquid cooler is my favorite because my i only have an air cooler and the water cooling sounds good to gloat about to my friends! Wooooo hope i win! 

Favorite stuff: pretty much all of it is better than what I already have.  :D (except the headphones).  But picking one thing (well two kinda) I'd have to say the case and fans.  Case looks good and those quieter fans would be really nice.

Anyway thanks for all the giveaways guys!

The PSU would be my favourite, looks good and who doesn't love a quiet rig!

Everything :) The power supply, because it's 80 plus gold certified. And I like the style of it ^_^

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

Thanks for doing another giveaway, guys.
My favourite item would be the True Quiet fans because I'm currently using stock fans from my case and the TrueQuiets look sexy.

I like the lights. Always wanted some lights on my PC but never choosed one, so i forgot about it. I really would like them in Blue, because it would fit my white case :)

The headphones because I have never seen something so visually attractive be so good at delivering great (supposedly) quality sound.

:D

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

My favorite is Kuhler 1250 bcs it will let me overclock easily.

My Favorite has to be the Kuhler 1250 as I have never used a liquid cooler before as I simply can't afford them! I would use it as the cooler for a new build I'm doing for a 3D rendering PC.

I love the antec case, it has a nice sleek design, with plenty of holes to let the lighting through along with air, it looks like it can store a lot of hardware, making this an ultimate gaming case!

For me it would have to be the Accent lighting kit, as It'd be awesome to light up my build :)

-BUILD-

CPU: INTEL I5 4690K GRAPHICS CARD: GIGABYTE 970 G1 2.5GB CASE: NZXT S340|BLACK MOBO: MSI Z97S KRAIT EDITION CPU COOLER: CORSAIR H100i 

RAM: HYPERX FURY 2X4GB|WHITE PSU: CORSAIR RM850 850W FULLY MODULAR STORAGE: 1TB WD BLUE HDD OS: WINDOWS 8.1

My Favorite Would have to be is the edge power supply because im always looking to upgrade my computer But my Power supply is lacking in wattage.

PSU for sure, because I need a new one since I plan on doing a fair amount of upgrading and my current PSU isn't going to be quite big enough :(, that said the CPU cooler looks pretty awesome too

Please use http://pcpartpicker.com/ for everybodones sake!

and quote me if you want me to see a reply please :)

pewpewpewphysicslazers!!!

My favourite item in the bundle is the Edge 750 watt power supply because I'm broke and I need to finish my dream pc ;)

Thank you for letting people get amazing stuff like this!  :)

Favorite item:

1100 V2 Computer Case

Why:

This is a very good case and the one I have now is going to die soon. 

My favourite item in the giveaway is the CPU cooler, because I have just got a new build and it would do a great job replacing the stock one. 

I would also be happy the other components, since high end PC part come in handy.

Antec and Linus (+ crew), thank you for this.